I hate all you nesbians

ThePro8

You get to go out and play every weekend, and make thread after thread bragging how awesome it is. All the while I'm out in cali without any of my toys :banghead:

I hate you all. :argh:

stkr

Yeah, but you're in Cali Steve. We're not feeling sorry for you out there. :D

If it makes you feel any better; I've got a garage full of toys, but I can't afford to use them right now.

ThePro8

beac83;130251 wrote: Steve, you are a short drive from three or more great courses. Go out and ride!
I know, but all my toys are stuck in Chicago until my condo sells. Right now i'm out here living out of a suitcase in a hotel. :banghead:

I'll just have to make up for the missed time by doing some track days in December. :D

PS...Jamie, I especially hate you too. :poorguy:

eE jeremy

When I was in LA i rented a sportbike and rode the canyons, but I know they also rent out trackbikes, I'm just saying, it'd be a nice way to spend the weekend....

Kordyte

eE jeremy;130273 wrote: When I was in LA i rented a sportbike and rode the canyons, but I know they also rent out trackbikes, I'm just saying, it'd be a nice way to spend the weekend....
Where can you rent a sportbike? I kind of want to do that here in Chicago, every once in a while I get an itch to ride on the street.

ThePro8;130323 wrote: yeah with a wedding coming up i can't really spend money on a rental right now.
What the hell are you doing... First you move to Cali and now you are about to get Married???

You suck for moving, at least until I come out to Cali and need a place to crash...

...but congrats on the upcoming nuptials...

Jeff

If it would help Steve.... since Im with out a ride right now and you cant ride your bike, How about you give me the key and I'll ride it for you? That way at least your toy is having fun for you.

Its the least I could do!!