I have no patience........ 2014 dates

Tuono1000R

I know. I know. Patience, Grasshopper.

However;

If I had patience, I doubt that I would want to:
* go ride a motorcycle on a race track at over 140mph
* get frustrated when I don't drop my lap times a lot from the last time I was a race track
* catch the guy in front of me
* pass the guy in front of me

I guess I am NOT a patient person.
Can't wait to get this year's dates.
From,
An Impatient Track Junkie

1up5down

Control Rider
All this have patience stuff (mainly from CRs or long standing NESBA folk who want to keep their "I'm the cool guy" badge) is for the birds, because soon as the riders meeting hits its going to be about this (see below).

Have a plan before you get to the track, Plan the pass 1 or 2 before you make the pass, set things up, don't be last minute guy, plan your next session before third call, prior planning prevents....

C'Mon Man, get that schedule out already Bobby:D

PS. I can give a rats asprin on when the schedule is released, but boy it sure is fun to stir the pot.:popcorn:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
No cool guy badge here. My bike is still in pieces and I'm currently trailer less, so I need all the time I can get!

CleverRiver6

Logged in yesterday, and though the dates are not posted publicly, if you head into event registration looks like the 2014 dates are there!

Someone back me up here, I want to make sure I am not just imagining things!

avizpls

#11-A
SOME of the 2014 dates are in there. I can only hope for more BeaveRun dates this year. We had a really good turnout I thought at the one last year.

mpusch

Micah
avizpls;298027 wrote: SOME of the 2014 dates are in there. I can only hope for more BeaveRun dates this year. We had a really good turnout I thought at the one last year.
More than likely Pittrace will be my first stop this year (and first ever). Seems like a fun track.

avizpls

#11-A
well, as it stands youre waiting til August then.

WAIT this just in....two more added in april. Good stuff!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
1up5down;298002 wrote: All this have patience stuff (mainly from CRs or long standing NESBA folk who want to keep their "I'm the cool guy" badge) is for the birds, because soon as the riders meeting hits its going to be about this (see below).

Have a plan before you get to the track, Plan the pass 1 or 2 before you make the pass, set things up, don't be last minute guy, plan your next session before third call, prior planning prevents....

PS. I can give a rats asprin on when the schedule is released, but boy it sure is fun to stir the pot.:popcorn:
There's no doubt about how cool I am, in fact I'm "Super Cool". :D

yokel84

New dates being added makes me happy.

Here's what I did during "lunch" the other day; maybe I should make a spreadsheet:

Distance and Gas Cost
*gas@$3.60/gal @21.5mpg

VIR (VA) -54.5 mi. 1hr 9min (5 gal rdtp = $18)
NCMP (NC) -63.9 mi. 1hr 13min (5.9 gal =$21)
NCBIKE (NC) 118 mi. 1 hr 50 min (11 gal = $39)
Summit Point (WV): -302 mi. 5 hr 54 min (28 gal = $101)
NJMP (NJ) -424 mi. 6 hr 50 min (39.4 gal = $142)
Barber Motorsports Park (AL) -513 mi. 7 hr 39 min (48 gal = $172)
Beave Run (PA) -509 mi. 7 hr 46 min (47 gal = $170)
NYST (NY) -638 mi. 9 hours 57 min (59.3 gal = $214)

(+ $15/day gas for bike) [$30/trip]

Maybe this seems normal to you guys.. it's not for me

Nesba

1up5down;298002 wrote: All this have patience stuff (mainly from CRs or long standing NESBA folk who want to keep their "I'm the cool guy" badge) is for the birds, because soon as the riders meeting hits its going to be about this (see below).

I'm holding it hostage in a effort to see how many people complain...its really very entertaining after doing it for 15 years. :)

Im thinking about adding Laguna or Brands Hatch to the schedule...anyone interested? Or maybe even Philip Island so we can ride in the winter.....