I hope this isnt a NESBA member...

749scott

What a dumb*ss!!! Plus he is wearing jogging pants!! Nothing says f*ck it like jogging pants..:haha:

LOrtega

Control Rider
HOLY F*&^K This is the most distrubing sh*&T I have ever watched

THIS HURTS SOOO MUCH TOO WATCH PLEASE SOMEONE FIND OUT WHERE THIS PATHETIC LOSER LIVES AND LETS GO PUT A BULLET IN LUMP OF USELESS MEAT

THIS IS WHY LIONS EAT THIER YOUNG

SEXUAL HEALING THIS GUY COULDNT GET LAID IF HE CRAWLED IN A CHICKENS A$$$ AND WAITED

kindley55

Wasn't this guy following Brain Johnson around VIR last year. I'm sure i seen them eating lunch together.

Just kidding Brain.

You know everyone's getting bored when we are watching stuff like this on youtube. At least we are not bitching about the schedule anymore.

ridelater

that poor girl better get an order of protection against that dude. that kind of crazy shit end on the front page of a paper. "wow he was such a nice guy, i can't believe that happen in this neighborhood."

rk97

it's gotta be a joke. i was on the fence until he got on the phone with her, but the comment about being exclusive as he's hanging up sealed it for me.

otherwise why would he do so many 'takes' without editing all the lame stuff out?

pretty darn funny though. and i give the guy serious credit for putting himself out there in the name of comedy.

jsin38

749scott;32512 wrote: What a dumb*ss!!! Plus he is wearing jogging pants!! Nothing says f*ck it like jogging pants..:haha:
"Nothing says f*ck it like jogging pants" - That should be on a bumper sticker!

sportbikerchic

I threw up a bit in my mouth when Sexual Healing started. I had to close the browser window at that point. I couldn't take any more.