I need to find some racing...... midwest

n.knasinski

So i was informed midwest racing was cancelled, which sucks, im new to the forum, and was wondering where exactly i can find trackdays and racing for myself, i know that ccs does thier racing but im gonna be missing hopefully only half the season next year and just want to stick with trackdays instead of screwing myself for points standings. I live in WI :banghead:

TLRSKUNK

look up the CRA in Minnesota. They run at Brainerd International Raceway. which just so happens to be getting a full repave.

some guy #2

CCS, WERA, MCRA, MotoSereis, CRA

If you don't want to leave WI/IL you're stuck with Blackhawk 10 times a year and one RA.

I need a ride share for fro the MW tracks so please don't be an axe murderer :)

n.knasinski

haha you know i just cant stop sharpening it!! im looking for into ccs idk yet we will see how ready i can get after a back surgery im getting soon, where around milwaukee i live in bay view, ive been looking around the ccs site all day im about to move onto the WERA site now, i was looking at the STT site and it seems like you only get 1 - 20 minute session a day, where can i get the most tracktime in a weekend or what series should i look into, i was thinking the endurance series from ccs

Amac955

n.knasinski;256756 wrote: haha you know i just cant stop sharpening it!! im looking for into ccs idk yet we will see how ready i can get after a back surgery im getting soon, where around milwaukee i live in bay view, ive been looking around the ccs site all day im about to move onto the WERA site now, i was looking at the STT site and it seems like you only get 1 - 20 minute session a day, where can i get the most tracktime in a weekend or what series should i look into, i was thinking the endurance series from ccs
Each session is 20 minutes. You get 7 sessions per day with STT, just like most trackday orgs.

ERB68

Blackhawk Farms has one more track day this coming Wednesday Oct. 10th run by Motovid.com. You can get more info from Southeast sales 414-463-2540 They are one of the dealerships that sponsor the track events. After that you have to drive south till next spring.

cooker1

There are way more more ops up north to ride than down south here ! I have been riding with MCRA and the TDs are way cheaper than the other orgs . and are run just as good or better ! If you want to race and run TDs I believe we are the only 1 you can come and run TDs with us and race you have to take a race license class which if you pass is recognized by all race orgs. I realize that living up north presents some $ issues but if you want to ride our TDs are 40 to 50 bucks cheaper than say the org that runs at BHF or ACC ! I have nothing against them they are great orgs I have run with them all I am just offering another alternative !