I WANT to ride in winter! Which new bike for street???

GCBC

So I setup two brand new bikes completely last winter and did less than 1k miles between them and only 1/4th of a track day on the one..(MV & gsxr) granted every mile was pure shredding but I digress... 1k miles is a spit in the face for 40grand invested...

Anyways, recently sold a few of my cars and want to buy a few new bikes.. Im the guy who has a place in Florida and doesnt have a street bike there... I put on maybe 75? MAX 100miles on the road over the 5yrs when I did have a sweetly tuned ducati (all on i95 pegged of course) and that got boring well, instantly. I also complain when its 75* or less out for temps up here... so I want to change all that and actually enjoy myself a little bit instead of being the no nonsense, dedicated, race approach to everything always being perfect and even just ride from my house to one of my properties I visit between every day thats between 3 and 30miles away from my house on something that is enjoyable.

Im considering a TON of different things specifically for the purpose of "winter beater bike" but if it will fulfill another role beyond "total shit kicker" then im happy to spend more for it but as we all know the more we spend the higher our expectations and well for me it will bring out my "Dr seriousness"

oh and I had a 15' 1190 adventure R when they were new and had lots of problems with it, hit a deer, and couldn't pick it up when ground was wet/mud... so a 1200gsa isnt gonna work when its dropped...

want to spend as little as possible of course but a deal on a new bike that fills all the roles makes better sense. It just needs to be something I can knock over 3 times in 300feet and not feel like an asshole to it.

options.....
new ducati desert sled
new bmw R nineT scrambler
new truimph scrambler
used bmw R65 2-3.5k
used Kim 950 5-6k?
ideas??

*edit OHH, another big idea, anyone use trackway RAIN tires on the street in winter? should be the best thing ever....

tdelegram

Control Rider
New ktm 790 twin, it has a full track kit to compete with sv’s, you can also go full on adventure bike with it too. Light an it has ok looks out of the box. Full blown electronics too.