I want to say thank you

GIGOLO

This sport is awesome, the people make the difference. I have never felt so loved without paying for it, or marrying it. Brent, Fred, Greg, Don, Brian, Jeff, Dustin and a bunch of people my wife didn't know their names. My family and I are so grateful for the selflessness you all show every time I come around. I'm sorry for crashing and getting that ominous helo ride. Jim is down the hall from me, he thinks he can take me on a wheelchair..........we'll see bout that.

JHerheim

Glad to see you post up.

Hope to meet you in person, I was at the gate waiting to come across when the flag got thrown. Just coming down with the family to watch and pick up the wheels.

Get better soon

Jason

jigs

Man you had us nervous.....Thank God...you're going to be Ok Mikey....thoughts are with you my man....

ERB68

Wheel chairs races.... what next. Careful not to give us a bad name at the horse pistol.

Super relived to see you guys posting up.

Hitman954

I'm just glad my wife drove up herself. Matt and the others had to get back for work in the morning. He usually has to be there by 6:00 "in the morning". So it was nice to be able to see you guys. You had me worried bro, but after seein you I knew you were doin aight. You guys are gonna tear that hospital up with them wheel chairs lol

eE jeremy

design-engine;212069 wrote: My mom is retired from United Airlines. Im going to get your crutches and ass off for a real helicopter ride in Honolulu.

I'm really worried myself (for myself) at that BHF racetrack. Since Ive been racing this year, Ive seen people disappear under tires in T2-T4- and now T5.... Be glad you didn't buckle your knes backwards. Ill be glad when I don't have to go back to that death trap. If I hurt anyone's feelings let me apologize now ahead of time. Apparently I hurt peoples feelings easy (talking about another forum). I got one more weekend of races there and I'm off to do some series that don't go there.

P.S. I can't wait to see the Bill. For that cost you could have personally donated money to move T4 and T5 wall back 300 feet including tree removal. Okay maybe that would be extra.
300 feet would also be fuel pump, medical facility, old tech shed, plywood shed, and pavilion removal. Where would those buildings go? Also the roads through there would need to be removed meaning there'd only be one road through the paddock, which would slow down ambulance response and make it very congested.

iamnotgreg

GIGOLO;211983 wrote: This sport is awesome, the people make the difference. I have never felt so loved without paying for it, or marrying it. Brent, Fred, Greg, Don, Brian, Jeff, Dustin and a bunch of people my wife didn't know their names. My family and I are so grateful for the selflessness you all show every time I come around. I'm sorry for crashing and getting that ominous helo ride. Jim is down the hall from me, he thinks he can take me on a wheelchair..........we'll see bout that.
Really glad to hear you're ok. You crashed right behind our pits so we were part of that crowd watching them dig you out.
Thanks for flipping and changing my tires not once but twice this weekend and for being alright after that. Gave us all quite the scare.

kerlyb

Mike,

I'm glad you're OK. Now you got some time to pick up some more of those funny jokes.:D You had us totally cracking up over dinner @Anna Marie's. Heal up quickly my friend.

Joe

fiveoboy01

design-engine:

As someone else said in another thread, don't like it, don't race there. Measures are taken for safety but we also can't walk around in a plastic bubble all day. There's risk in doing trackdays and racing and you accept it the moment you pull through the gate.

Safest track is the one you DON'T crash at. I've done 6 trackdays this season so far and I've managed to not crash... it's a trackday, shouldn't be going more than 90% anyways.

ronhix

GIGOLO;211983 wrote: This sport is awesome, the people make the difference. I have never felt so loved without paying for it, or marrying it. Brent, Fred, Greg, Don, Brian, Jeff, Dustin and a bunch of people my wife didn't know their names. My family and I are so grateful for the selflessness you all show every time I come around. I'm sorry for crashing and getting that ominous helo ride. Jim is down the hall from me, he thinks he can take me on a wheelchair..........we'll see bout that.
Very glad to see you posting up, you had us worried man! :)

Supergirl

Heal quickly, Mikey!! You scared us A LOT!!!

As we finished packing your stuff and walked towards our trailer, Steve asked if i wanted to get anything to eat. I said I'd puke if i tried.
That was as the heli was above us. I looked at it and said one more time 'good luck, mikey' Glad it worked!!!!!

Hang in there, dude!!

geekmug

I was about 4 bikes back and coming out of T4 when I saw the dirt fly.. it was tough to watch. Glad to hear you are relatively ok.. with the impact and movement of the airbags, I feared much worse.

gkotlin

We didn't do anything that you didn't offer to do for me, just 12 hours earlier. I'm constantly amazed with the individuals in the motorcycle community. What a great group of people.

We were sitting at dinner before we came to see you. (Which wasn't easy. They lock the doors and don't welcome visitors after 8:30 PM. We were determined haha) I was sitting there telling everyone that I'm sure in 3 days, you and Jim will be reenacting the wheel chair race from Days of Thunder. We know you guys well. You are just like the rest of us. Which it turns out is a good thing.

Ummmm. Did I just say I want to be like Gigolo? Oh geesh... :banghead: