If you got the money...

noobinacan

that's pretty cool.
but that guy's got to be bored driving around or riding around that place by himself :/

I'd rather get a bike and a van and ride all the tracks in Europe :)
Imola, Monza, Portmaio, Cadwell park...Donnigton, Silverstone. I can keep going...

I'll stop dreaming...maybe I should try to ride all the ones on the east coast first. LOL :D

Gorecki

Dang, that's a pretty decent looking track too! :eek:

Well, I'm not going to be too envious. I'm getting more out of life than I ever expected so I have it pretty good when it all comes down. ;)

Dylan Code

The owner is a really cool guy. He invites friends over all the time to ride dirtbikes, quads, cars, bikes and anything else he has around.

Billsv/R6

Powerball $203 million!! how much do you think i could buy summit point for? total repave how cool would that be

Gorecki

Billsv/R6;220849 wrote: Powerball $203 million!! how much do you think i could buy summit point for? total repave how cool would that be
Sorry chief, my wife already bought the winning ticket for that. :D

cooker1

Billsv/R6;220849 wrote: Powerball $203 million!! how much do you think i could buy summit point for? total repave how cool would that be
If I won that much would just have the best riders in the world design me a track !!!!!!!!!

TeamBeer

I think I would buy all the gear to travel comfortably and ride every track I could. It would be easy enough to just rent the track for yourself and a few friends. Much like teams do for testing. Maybe hire professional riders to do private training. Plus, not having to work I could do whatever track days I wanted!