If you're on the fence about YCRS (Yamaha Champions Riding School)...

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
I came across this thread on the WERA boards with a lot of STRONG endorsements for YCRS. This is coming from some seriously fast people who disagree on a great many things, yet they all recommend YCRS. If you can get the good folks on the WERA board to all agree on something, it may as well be gospel truth.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/yamaha-champions-riding-school.334783/

DirtDiva

Staff member
I took a the Champ Day (1 day school) this summer. I was so blown away how Nick explained techniques and to use the brakes. It opened up a whole new world, I am practicing using all the new tools and going faster, safer than ever.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I am a 2 time graduate of YCRS. Can't say enough great things about Nick and his crew! I met Rob there while he was guest instructing which after a little research on my end got me involved with N2. N2 for me was a natural progression into track days. I found a lot of the same techniques being applied at N2 from what I learned at YCRS. I am getting ready to sign up for Barber for some more learning. In my opinion, YCRS and N2 are the only organizations to attend!

tujabro

I took this class this year in New Jersey. I will admit that I am not the fastest person on the track after taking YCRS but 2 track days after YCRS I feel more confident and actually enjoy being on the track now than I did before. I'm making plans on taking this again next year.