Indianapolis Speedway

awhicker

I have a question (and it may be a dumb one).

Does Indianapolis Motor Speedway rent out its road course? Is it ever possible to have a track day there?

Thanks

ceptorman

awhicker;36285 wrote: I have a question (and it may be a dumb one).

Does Indianapolis Motor Speedway rent out its road course? Is it ever possible to have a track day there?

Thanks
AAAHHHH YEA!!!
Send me your deposit $$$ and I'll get that going for ya!!!:D

HD1911

You guys are Assholes...lighten up...pretty much every other roadrace track and SuperSpeedway with an infield course does trackdays and events....i could see his question being legit.

I would do it in a heartbeat!

Ruhe52

Hey HD 1911 Assholes may be a bit strong for just a little fun. I'm sure the question was legit but still funny as hell as Indy has to be at the top even beyond Leguna or Daytona as far as US tracks go.
Perhaps you need to lighten up or yank the stick out of your ass. It's all in good fun.

HD1911

cyclerant;50717 wrote: Hey HD 1911 Assholes may be a bit strong for just a little fun. I'm sure the question was legit but still funny as hell as Indy has to be at the top even beyond Leguna or Daytona as far as US tracks go.
Perhaps you need to lighten up or yank the stick out of your ass. It's all in good fun.
Yeah Assholes may have been a bit strong...my apologies.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I've actually come close to pulling the trigger on Cal Superbike School just to get the chance to ride Laguna. Kinda pricey though. Could do a whole season including tires for what it costs.

RCR_531

ninjamansc;50786 wrote: Personally, I'm holding out for Suzuka.:D
They have trackdays there and priced right. Getting there is the trouble unless you BE ALL YOU CAN BE or a Fly Boy your Base is close to it. Uncle Sam likes to pay for track time:D

Ruhe52

If you can run at your instructors pace at Schwantz you can roll as fast as you want. True there is a big range of riders but they break into two groups and there are plenty of fast folks out there.
That said Holy Crap $2,750 for school??????