Injured and selling 07 600RR

nightoul

Up for sale is my 07 600RR (RED#55) due to a highside at VIR on April 5th. I am unable to ride for the forseable future and the bike is just going to waste. The case saver on the left side is rashed but useable and the frame was rashed but again not bad. The bike is equiped and set up as follows:

07 Red 600RR #55/W Maryland salvage/rebuildable title,
GPR damper,
Complete 1000RR front end w/Racetec springs,
HRC Quick Turn throttle,
Vesrah SRJL race pads,
Galfer SS lines F&R,
Ohlin's 3 way rear,
Carbon fenders F&R,
Woodcraft clip-on's,
Woodcraft rear sets,
Woodcraft case savers,
Full race plastics w/Superbike tail (rashed),
New set of Catilist Composits body work (superbike tail),
PCIII USB,
B&M Filter,
Lap timer,
Pirelli Superbike Slicks SC2's,
520 conversion -1front +2rear,
Yoshimura RS5,
spare set of complete wheels & Supercorsa PRO's,
New set of Pirelli Supercorsa PRO's,
Less than 1400 miles.

The new body work is on the bike but unfinished and since my injuries included my right hand I can't really finish the install. I can send pic's but can't get them to load with this post.
The bike is located in the Raleigh NC area. $4000.00 firm. If interested mail me at zrex2137@msn.com and I can get you pic's.

Sorry but I can't part it out for the same reason that I can't ride it, hand's crushed so that's not a option for those who just want parts.

dfaldridge

Dude!!!! Hang in there, get back out there. Horse throws you off, climb back on baby. I'm in raleigh, what do you need help with? You name it....:)

PJZOCC624

Garrison;143255 wrote: Not to be rude at all, but how does one highside a 600 exactly?
lean angle + throttle = high side
other factors: wet/cold track, cold tires, marbles, bad luck

Watch 250MotoGP. Happens to them all the time.... its very easy to highside a 600.

Heal up fast, nightoul!

NoPower

I know that you said you did'nt want to part the bike out and I totally understand. However it says that you have a complete extra set of wheels. Are you willing to sell the wheels?:dunno: Thanks and I wish you a good recovery. Take care;)

nightoul

Pic's sent to everyone I had a email from. I can't explain how it high sided any better than it was stated about 5 replys ago. The bike hardly got any damage, just slid on it's left side but I got my ass beat!

nightoul

BJ53 your addy doesn't work. Pic's sent to everyone else. There is a guy interested in the package but if he doesn't take the bike then yes I'll sell them.

nightoul

Got to say thanks for all the requests for pic's of the bike! The other thing I need to say is the bike is being sold as I listed it for the price stated. I'm not taking less for the bike because you don't think you want something it's listed with. The bike is 4000.00, not the spare's that come with it!

Trent1098S

Andrei;144029 wrote: throttle .....

it's that tube on your right . you twist it.
Haha that's funny stuff Andrei.

Bump back to the top. Heal up bro, I got pitched and smashed my hand up the same way at Road America in June.

nightoul

Shit hurts don't it. Takes a hand a long time to heal and work right. Ribs healed up in three months but my hand got crushed some how and I can't grip the throttle. I'll be back next year some time I hope! Thanks for the bump