insane race !!!!

me ? working to make money to do the trackdays i do !!! and trust me i work a whole lot more then i do trackdays . i know there probably is not a good enough excuse for never seeing that but really, did you watch it again any way ? really cool stuff

denbsteph

My heart is freaking out! Those riders are just stupid fast. No words can describe the size of testicles these riders have. May have to put that on the bucket list.......not to ride, but view. Just unbelievable.

Spitz

Man if you crash you'd hope for the best but not many places to safely crash there. I like goin' fast too but damn, it aint worth dying over one mistake.

crewnutz

There is no place like it for riders and spectators alike. I highly recommend that any motorcyclist go to spectate once in their lives. You wont regret it!

cooker1

If I can ever do it I'm there ! I here they are runnin a supertwin next year ! Hope i win the lottery !!!!!!!!1

denbsteph

Dude is the man, hats off to Mr. Crewnutz!!! Fu#$kin nut!! (thats a compliment in the highest regard in my book)

crewnutz

denbsteph;221451 wrote: crewnutz: Sounds like you have been there?, is this a correct assumption?
Yea I have been a few times now. Plans are in the works to go back again next year which would mark my third year competing there.

j_fuggin_t;221463 wrote:
yes, he has huge balls & raced the TT last year... :adore:
I wouldnt say I have huge balls. I can just turn things off and focus on the task at hand. It is a completely mental place, not only do you have to be able to ride a bike (obviously) but you need to be able to wrap your head around the sheer speed, size, and complexity of the place.
Everyone says its crazy but it takes more calculation and thought that you can imagine.

Either way I am just a regular dude who didnt give up on his dream.

And I started here with NESBA and WERA just like anyone else... :)

denbsteph

Either way, it's impressive that you can turn it off, focus and ride like your hair is on fire. Have any video of you running your private little race with-in the race? That would be a treat to view some of that. Keep riding that impressive dream!!

worldrider929

Macau GP

Does anyone have experience spectating (or competing) in the road race that takes place in Macau every fall - Macau GP (it's similar but I don't believe that it is as intense as the Isle of Man).

I am considering a trip to that race next year and would love all of the inside info that I can get.

If you have been there please PM thanks. (forgive the unintended thread jack)

denbsteph

I was just on your website, you truly are a rider of the two wheeled beast. The re-cap of the 2011 TT race was very cool, good luck in 2012 and I'm sure you will top that 118 lap time and be right up there with the best of the best.

crewnutz

worldrider929;221479 wrote: Does anyone have experience spectating (or competing) in the road race that takes place in Macau every fall - Macau GP (it's similar but I don't believe that it is as intense as the Isle of Man).

I am considering a trip to that race next year and would love all of the inside info that I can get.

If you have been there please PM thanks. (forgive the unintended thread jack)
I am actually headed to Macau for the Macau GP next Saturday. Will be there for a week.

Hoping to race there in the next few years but just going to hang out with the one team there and my friends that are racing in the event.

In all honesty. If you want to go watch an amazing race and be around a simply amazing atmosphere, nothing comes close to the TT.

If you are serious about going to Macau to spectate next year contact me when you are ready and I may be able to help you out. You're looking at around $2k including airfare for the whole trip (not including food, activities).

crewnutz

denbsteph;221477 wrote: Either way, it's impressive that you can turn it off, focus and ride like your hair is on fire. Have any video of you running your private little race with-in the race? That would be a treat to view some of that. Keep riding that impressive dream!!
The TT organizers do not allow video cameras on any bikes except those of their choosing and they're usually the top 10 guys.