Interesting Day At Barber with NESBA

lbsaxman

Control Rider
Hey guys just wanted to appologize for the bone headed post of last week that caught everybody's attention !! I wont make excuses because I have none . But I do want you guys to know that I have much respect for all the CR's and everything you guys do for Nesba and am humbled by how skilled all the riders are in A group with Nesba ... Hopefully I can make up for it with beers or something in the coming track days !!!

Barber was killer today !!!

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Hope this is genuine considering the last post... Sometimes hard to tell with the BBS. Everyone makes mistakes, it is how you handle it that separates people with character. Stop by and introduce yourself.

RICK211

jcurtis;148515 wrote: Hope this is genuine considering the last post... Sometimes hard to tell with the BBS. Everyone makes mistakes, it is how you handle it that separates people with character. Stop by and introduce yourself.
:agree: :wow:

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
lemondrop;148582 wrote: damn...i was hoping for another drama session....

*unsubscribe

:p
Yeah...yeah....yeah..... Mr. IAmDoneRidingThisSeasonBecauseOfMyMBA will surely be OVER
subscribed this semester.

BTW, I am sure there are a few NESBA members who are doctors that can write you a note for Main in a couple weeks. ;-P

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
I can write my own doctor's note (what can I say, I marry smart)...what is holding me back is a project proposal on how Service Master in Montana can remain a viable company. I already told my group members I will be out the following week...not sure they would take too kindly on me being out for 10 days?!?!?!?!?!

physicistkev

Control Rider
lemondrop;148593 wrote: I can write my own doctor's note (what can I say, I marry smart)...what is holding me back is a project proposal on how Service Master in Montana can remain a viable company. I already told my group members I will be out the following week...not sure they would take too kindly on me being out for 10 days?!?!?!?!?!
2400+ posts and were supposed to think you have a life away from the track???? What do you take us for :haha:

bike428

lbsaxman;148511 wrote: Hey guys just wanted to appologize for the bone headed post of last week that caught everybody's attention !! I wont make excuses because I have none . But I do want you guys to know that I have much respect for all the CR's and everything you guys do for Nesba and am humbled by how skilled all the riders are in A group with Nesba ... Hopefully I can make up for it with beers or something in the coming track days !!!

:D Beer has a way of making it all better. Glad to see you had a much better experience this weekend. I don't think there is one of us who hasn't lost their cool at one point or another and said or did something we regret later. Glad you made it out.

rk97

lemondrop;148593 wrote: what is holding me back is a project proposal on how Service Master in Montana can remain a viable company.
two words: Charge mileage.

proposal done :D

Meat

I do think it was great times at Barber. I was miserable on track as I lost count of number of bikes passing me, on my favorite track, per lap but chatting with everyone in the paddock really lifted my mood.

Nesba has some very skilled riders but the biggest difference to me is the quality of people in the paddock. Looking forward to figuring out my riding issues at CMP this coming weekend.

meganogin

lbsaxman;148511 wrote: Hey guys just wanted to appologize for the bone headed post of last week that caught everybody's attention !! I wont make excuses because I have none . But I do want you guys to know that I have much respect for all the CR's and everything you guys do for Nesba and am humbled by how skilled all the riders are in A group with Nesba ... Hopefully I can make up for it with beers or something in the coming track days !!!

I was hoping you were getting bumped to "I" so I could get a tow!!!!!! LOL

GapRider

Hey I'll never turn down a beer. :D

GapRider

Meat;148640 wrote: I do think it was great times at Barber. I was miserable on track as I lost count of number of bikes passing me, on my favorite track, per lap but chatting with everyone in the paddock really lifted my mood.

Nesba has some very skilled riders but the biggest difference to me is the quality of people in the paddock. Looking forward to figuring out my riding issues at CMP this coming weekend.
Hey man, great cooking at BMP, that track gets me too some times. Let's do some laps at CMP this weekend.

JRA

Lee, nothing to make up for. One of the great things about this club is that we can disagree and still be friendly. It's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Lee, glad you had a good time! Please be sure to look me up at your next event to share a cold one, some BS and some fun laps. :cheers:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
T. Lewis;148814 wrote: Lee, glad you had a good time! Please be sure to look me up at your next event to share a cold one, some BS and some fun flybys. :cheers:
fixed that there for ya maverick....the tower is clear..... :p