is CMP booked up??

itsthat

so i regestered for 8/31 at cmp the other day., loged on my account today and it says i have no upcoming events., and i do not see the cmp track day avalible for regestration any more but i do have a invoice in my email.,... just confused., can somone clear things up for me??

Meat

There must be a glitch in the system. I just checked my Account and it doesn't show that I am signed up for anything but my available credit reflects that I purchased 2 days at CMP.

Soon as the guys get done at Barber, this weekend, they will probably straighten this out.

I thought I was going nuts for a minute. I wanted to sign up for one of, maybe both, CMP dates and now I don't see them on there. I've been waiting to pull the trigger, due to work schedule, but it looks like everything may work for me that weekend...now this ?

Please post up if anyone finds anything out.

itsthat

yea ., i dont get it .,you would think somone would let us kno.,if it is canceled it would have been nice to kno as i would have attended barber this week

booboo1

Weird. I went to CMP site and looked at events. The nesba days were there a couple days ago, on the calendar, now they are not.

noobinacan

could be a possibility, as last time attendance was weak....its all speculation unless someone officially confirms!!!

noobinacan

arrrr...ggh...PANIC MODE!!!! no way

can we get it back on calendar please ?

:banghead:

labor day weekend, sunny weather, i think attendance would be good...
historically, sept CMP has good turnout!!!

2ndChapter

whoa.. just noticed the same thing with my account. Event is no longer listed and no credit has been applied hmmmm. Maybe a glitch?.. Please advise so I can make other weekend plans (Lake time :)

Meat

Wouldn't seem like Nesba would cancel it within 7 days of the event. I have 2 non-refundable hotel rooms. Plus I just rented a garage on Thursday. Seems like CMP would have told me the event was cancelled, unless it was cancelled after Thursday at 4:50 pm.

After thinking it through, I'm pretty worried now.

dirtsampler

I had the same trouble that others did trying to sign up last night; the event didn't appear in the event registration section. After seeing the posts here, I called CMP's main office at around 9:00 this morning. The person who answered identified herself as Pam. After I asked her whether the NESBA track day scheduled for this weekend had been cancelled, she said she honestly did not know. She informed me that she had been trying to contact the powers-that-be at NESBA for the previous 2 weeks with no response. She went so far as to say that if I had any contact with anyone at NESBA, I should ask them to contact CMP today if they still wanted to hold the event this weekend. It sounded as if today was the "drop-dead day" for putting on the event this weekend. I tried calling NESBA's main office, but I received the voicemail. If anyone at NESBA is reading this, please contact CMP if you still intend to hold the track day, and please fix the registration problem so we can sign up; on the other hand, if the event has been cancelled, I think everyone here would like to know that as well.

itsthat

The people at cmp havent even heard from nesba yet .They are also lost as to what the deal is...............

Ruhe52

Yeah like those guys ever get their hands on any org money.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

2ndChapter

Ruhe52;286207 wrote: Yeah like those guys ever get their hands on any org money.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
I know Mike...just trying to lighten the thread up a bit. People starting to get a bit upset and confused. Im sure its just a mix up and will be explained soon but honestly understand if it were cancelled due to lack of interest.

proworks250r

Yeah... ya'll guys are def starting to make me nervous! I just tried to wait to find out about work, and now I'm trying to use some credits and register... and it doesn't even show up on the page. I hope they're still going to hold the events.