It's done...

Some of you know me and some new members do not, but I thought I would state that I am officially "track bike-less":(:'(. I sold the Yamaha TZ125 to my good friend and 2T mentor JonnyZ. Even though he and I haven't been to the track in two years it was becoming obvious I wasn't coming back anytime soon and I wanted the two-stroke to go to a very good home.

But I will continue to lurk here and live vicariously through you all. And I have a loaner bike I can use so I may sneak out at some point;). It wont sound like a chain saw, but it will be under 400cc's and badass:D.

Anyway, so glad N2 is doing well and the usual suspects keep the wheels turning.

BZ

Thanks Judy! Keep your eye out for some strange looking guys with little bikes and me on a tricked FZR400;).

Be safe, enjoy and God Bless!

BZ

CBRtist

What the hell Dan? Is this how your roll? You get bumped to "I" and then you are out? LOL

I swear every time I'm at the track and I hear a 2 stroke and its accompanying cloud of smoke I ALWAYS think of you.

Oh well, maybe I'll run into you at Speedwerks or grab some lunch on one of my visits to Slower Lower. You'll be missed :( And like Judy said... come visit! You can always just come for the shenanigans!

Thanks Wendy:). Yes, its how I roll LOL! Just how life goes sometimes and I hope to at least come visit for shenanigans. Looking at next season to do so, or come ride if possible.

I'll miss riding a two stroke...simply no other bike has compared to that experience. The invite is always open! Let me know when you are down Speedwerks way too.

More importantly, I miss many of you. My track family was one of the best families I have known.

BZ

CBRtist

FYI I'm selling my 600 CBR '09 to highest bidder. Has 10k and just needs plastics. Right now it's at $2500. Would rather sell locally.... That's if things "change" for you :whistle: