Its official

stkr

Ty - you may not have heard, but NESBA shutdown/suspended the Midwest region this year. There aren't any more NESBA days scheduled for us.

Sorry - Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hotwings

Welcome back to the cold. Most of the riders have started doing days with STT. My bro and I started racing with WERA, and filling in open dates with track days.

twin ty

stkr;255774 wrote: Ty - you may not have heard, but NESBA shutdown/suspended the Midwest region this year. There aren't any more NESBA days scheduled for us.

Sorry - Jim

Yes I did hear about this season. Sucks. We can only hope right? Oh Jim btw did you get to ride this year? Hope you are getting back to your old self. Steve, Ed and Big Meanie looking forward to 2013!! Well after the snow melts.....:argh:

stkr

twin ty;256294 wrote: Yes I did hear about this season. Sucks. We can only hope right? Oh Jim btw did you get to ride this year? Hope you are getting back to your old self. Steve, Ed and Big Meanie looking forward to 2013!! Well after the snow melts.....:argh:
Ty -yep, I finally went back to Blackhawk almost a year to the day of my crash. Day one felt good. Day 2 saw a new personal best in the 16's. :cool: it felt soooo good to be back out there again.

Thanks for checking. Maybe I'll see you around next year.