Its ok, IM HERE NOW! noob,pa

Vdubstroyer10RR

My name is Tim, i hate long walks on the beach. and O yah- i have done one track day previously to joining. Got into it via my sister, and friend. Got 2010 600rr leyla. looking forward to july 18th @ milville,NJ-

Vdubstroyer10RR

YamaR6;198305 wrote: Oh yeah me too Bensalem. Welcome i think i might be going the 18th as well.
o word, im in drexel hill, hopefully see you there, i know noone around here with a bike, th track will be the only other ppl i ride with. ha

Vdubstroyer10RR

Emerson;198313 said:
i thought you were going to be at summit this weekend?[/QUOTE

i was, i canceled my Sunday event and am eating the cost of Saturday, with drew down i wouldn't have had a clue what or where to go for reg, or tech, or anything ha. need to get into it n make some acquaintances.:doh: plus my leathers didnt get here in time, not till monday.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yeah, what Lemon said, and anyone there would show you where to go for registration, tech, etc. We're a friendly, helpful bunch! :D

Yank 521

Control Rider
lol, tim. you been to the track more than once. i even think i remember you and katie coming in with van problems. i meet you a couple times and hope to see you at a track in the future. tell your sister yank 521 said hi

Vdubstroyer10RR

yeah i have been there, rode at millville last year, but on drews bike, n i didnt have to do registration or tech insp for some reason ha. n renting leathers:dunno:, i wanna be the first person to shit my self in the leathers i wear.:eek: