Jackets and Pants and Crab Cakes...Oh My...

ZLTFUL

Ok...so no crab cakes but it is time to thin out my gear a bit. I have way too much of it that I never use so I think it's time to pass it on to someone who might.
ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48. If you are outside the lower 48, shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements on split shipping.
Shoot me a PM if interested. Shipping will be via USPS Priority shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. Local pickup is available if you live nearby.

SOLD
Icon Ti-Max Textile Jacket. Pretty much brand new shape. Worn only a handful of times. Size: XL Price: $60 SOLD
PICT1825.jpg

SOLD

Teknic Chicane Leather Jacket. Full perforated. This was my daily jacket for some time and it is well broken in but still has plenty of life left. Size: 46/56 Price: $50 SOLD

GearPics001.jpg

Third,
Teknic Textile Kurtis Roberts Racing Replica Jacket. This was my cold weather jacket for quite some time. It is fully armored and comes with a vest liner. Sizing is a little big but perfect for wearing a sweatshirt under comfortably. Size: 46/56 Price: $40
GearPics006.jpg

Fourth,
Joe Rocket Ballistic Textile Pants. Worn a handful of times and pretty much in brand new shape. Soft armor in hips, tailbone, and knee/upper shins. Used to wear them under my baggy jeans. They are size XL but sizing runs a bit smaller than that so closer to a Large. I would say 34 waist/32-34 length comfortably. Size: XL Price: $50
GearPics009.jpg

ZLTFUL

And finally,
HJC Leather pants. I bought these and wore them maybe 3 times. Very supple leather and in great shape other than a scuff on one knee from moving around in the garage. Hard knee armor with soft armor in the shin, hip and tailbone areas. Still got that new leather smell!! Size: 36 (32-34 length meant to be worn inside boot) Price: $70
GearPics013.jpg