Jefferson 6/12-13

jsmalnar

Just wanted to say thanks to CRs Rob and Chris (deer chaser) for working with me this weekend. You guys are an asset to this organization and I look forward to working with you both again. Also, thanks to the rest of the NESBA crew for running the event.

Dave, Chris and Ben, awesome time hanging out this weekend. Maybe get some more sleep next time haha. (Chris, if you're #223, shoot me a PM)

I saw a lot of Go Pros out there, who has some B group videos?

Jeremy

sooperman12

Huge shout outs to the CRs this past weekend. I don't remember JC being so fun. When I saw how many people were going to be in B group on Saturday, I thought, "Oh no, lots of traffic." But the CRs did a great job of keeping the flow moving and all the riders did a great job following the rules for the most part. Made for a very safe, enjoyable, predictable B group. Like I mentioned in the other thread, thanks to NESBA for going the extra mile and setting up the dual cones. Great lunch-time track "walk," really helped me pick out some problems I was having connecting T3 all the way through to the carousel. What fun!

jsmalnar

schreib;133516 wrote: Chopping mine up into smaller pieces to fit on youtube right now, will edit post when done :)
Ben, get crackin on those vids!! I wanna see how slow i am

schreib

jsmalnar;133944 wrote: Ben, get crackin on those vids!! I wanna see how slow i am
Haha I loaded one of them into Avid Media Composer yesterday and fell asleep waiting for it to import so I could chop it up. Now I am at work...I need some video editing software that is quicker and easier to use. Windows Movie Maker doesn't recognize GoProHD videos

CYCDUP

Saturday was alot of fun!!! Hats off to the CRs.

----------------------------------------
Vic
05 CBR 600RR
(B) #111

boy d

Jeremy and Ben, we had a blast didnt we. The riding was great. Hope to see you guys again. Thanks to Kubricky. later, Dave

jsmalnar

boy d;134186 wrote: Jeremy and Ben, we had a blast didnt we. The riding was great. Hope to see you guys again. Thanks to Kubricky. later, Dave
One hell of a time!

Signed up for Jefferson on 7/3!

bronsonj

I too had a blast on Sat. Thanks to Kubiricky and all the CRs who helped me out - Sorry I didn't get all your names.

Jim

schreib

All the videos I have are up minus the 2 laps from session 2 that I recorded before we red flagged after the I group red flag and were told to go back to the paddock.