Jefferson 9-29

Big thank you to the Cr's and the director at Jefferson Saturday. Good group of people there also, not a single incident of bad behavior to my knowlege. Many questions asked, much good advice received.:adore:

R1Baby

Control Rider
Just got home from Main today. Glad you had a good time, enjoyed helping others that where there.

warregl

I can echo that DF. Saturday and Sunday were my first days with NESBA and I had a great time (once the track came in, it was a bit dodgy Saturday morning :wow:).

Thanks to everyone that made it a fun and safe weekend!

Best,
Carey

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Yes, Sat morning was crazy slick. Cold track, cold tires, cold bike, cold rider = :wow: The session before lunch worked out well and the track was superb after lunch.

Had a great time with everyone. Don't let this be the last TD of the season for you. We've still got NJMP next weekend and also the first weekend in November. See you guys out there again before we pack it all away for the winter.

HokieRider

it was a great day out there...saturday was crazy slick...but we made it work

John Farrell, who was the CR riding the white '99 R6? He was a great help (its nice when a CR is riding the same bike you are...makes questions easy to answer HA!)

And i had my first lowside on saturday! (yep that was me that went down in B right before lunch)...it happens, me and the bike are just fine (although i might be milking it a little bit.... :)

I do have some footage from saturday afternoon, but pretty much all you can see is my body position...im going to go throught it all tonight and i will let everyone know if theres anything worth watching

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
HokieRider;256358 wrote: it was a great day out there...saturday was crazy slick...but we made it work

John Farrell, who was the CR riding the white '99 R6? He was a great help (its nice when a CR is riding the same bike you are...makes questions easy to answer HA!)

And i had my first lowside on saturday! (yep that was me that went down in B right before lunch)...it happens, me and the bike are just fine (although i might be milking it a little bit.... :)

I do have some footage from saturday afternoon, but pretty much all you can see is my body position...im going to go throught it all tonight and i will let everyone know if theres anything worth watching
Steve

I think you're talking about John Weibly? I think he was on an older R6 Saturday. Yes, it's good to have someone fast on a bike with the same setup so you can pick their brain some and see what the bike can do.

HokieRider

thanks Farrell...John Weibly, thanks for the tire and bike tips, they worked great!

Chris i hear ya...i wish we had relocated the camera for the last session...all you can see is my ass!

Bunny7of9

1+ on the CRs. I *heart* you guys! T, I will have new brake pads on for next time. Promise!

It was great hitting it after a year off. Rusty as hell, out if shape, sore sore sore, loved every second of it. I enjoyed meeting 2Daves racing- what a blast!!! It was also great seeing old friends :) I've missed you guys!

I hate the end of the season! >8-/

See everyone next year.