Jefferson questions/roll-call

Kruizen

Control Rider
Looks like from the summit web site it's run counter clockwise? Correct?? Left hander course?

Will shagmoto be there with tires/service for the Sunday/Monday combo later this month?

Does the Jefferson paddock have power?

Who else is doing both days?

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Kruizen;283606 wrote: Looks like from the summit web site it's run counter clockwise? Correct?? Left hander course?

Will shagmoto be there with tires/service for the Sunday/Monday combo later this month?

We run it clockwise because its a safer layout for motorcycles that way.

Not sure if ShagMoto will be there but best bet would be to Pm him

Jefferson does not have power, if you want to run warmers plan on bringing a generator

I should be there to hang out (cant ride yet)

rmadursk

Looking forward to it

I'll be there with my brand new (to me) SV650 on Sunday.

I don't think these old bones could do 2 days :(

Ron

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'm being pit crew bitch for my wife. Sitting this one out. 4 legged poop maker will be there like always. :D

prplppleatr239

I just registered for both days. First time at this track, I'm excited!

Is there anything specific that I need to know if I plan to camp @ the track? Did we ever get confirmation about tire service?

Kruizen

Control Rider
He responded that he would be there. Last time he didn't have a large stock of tires so I would preorder to ensure he has what you want.

Main has power available $20, which you get $10 back when you turn in the lock/key.

Sounds like Jefferson is like patriot not much of anything. So bring what you need.

Jefferson has/had-when-I-was-there, a building with restrooms and some vending machines. Also had a water hose around back. Which is good for those of us prone to "agricultural excursions";) Grassy area in the paddock is nice and level, good for tenting. There's a small eatery on site too. Not walking distance though.

jtsgsxr6

daddyfriedrich;284425 wrote: Jefferson has/had-when-I-was-there, a building with restrooms and some vending machines. Also had a water hose around back. Which is good for those of us prone to "agricultural excursions";) Grassy area in the paddock is nice and level, good for tenting. There's a small eatery on site too. Not walking distance though.
That's all still about right, I never used that hose though so not sure if it's there.

Also I'm pretty sure for main electric was $30 down, $10 refunded with return of the lock last time.

bboynicku

Kruizen;283606 wrote: Looks like from the summit web site it's run counter clockwise? Correct?? Left hander course?

Most likely doing both days as well. Yea jefferson is clockwise for bikes and right leg definitely takes a beating by the end of the day. This year was the first time i did it. Great short little track but SUCH A WORKOUT.

Made the mistake of thinking there was power as well...had to bump power from the classroom but didn't feel bad cause a CR was doing it as well :D

DUG

As of two years ago....75% Pavement in fair condition.

Ill be there, givng a Ducati monster rider the finger..