Jefferson questions/roll-call

DUG

Damn, another typo.. I actually meant "Giving a Ducati Monster rider's mom three fingers..."

betarace

usa9ypur.jpg

betarace

Ducati Pete;285943 wrote: River and I will be there............ Doing Main Monday also.

Be Cool, Ride Fast
Pete

Ahh... the semi-famous ducati Pete, destroyer of worlds... look for the red monster, we can trade pshops of dzum

Ducati Pete

betarace;285983 wrote: Ahh... the semi-famous ducati Pete, destroyer of worlds... look for the red monster, we can trade pshops of dzum
The absolutely INfamous... Ducati Pete. River carries more clout than I. I will look you up Beta...... River and I are coming in white pick up and extra tall red dual axle trailer. Leaving out in a few hours, arriving around 7ish.

By the way.......... DZum is still known to me a KBit (short for Kubricky's Bitch.)

See ya there
Pete

betarace

my arrival is timed for 6:45am following a relaxing respite in the privacy of my own boudoir. I live 20 mins away

betarace

DUG;285363 wrote: Damn, another typo.. I actually meant "Giving a Ducati Monster rider's mom three fingers..."
How did that work out for you. SukkiFukki ZX19RRRs don't run so good upside down with cylinders filled with oil.

Ducati Pete

betarace;286320 wrote: May have missed it. Was there a pro photographer there?
Hey Steve,

I had heard the photographer was NOT there. This info came from Dave Sanders.

Great meeting you by the way.

Pete

Dave561

Control Rider
Why did you have to push me in front of the bus?

Yeah, there was no official photographer for the weekend

Zebman

Posted in the thread about Main, whoops.

I saw a few people pointing DSLRs at T1 on Sunday, if they want to make some money, pm me, i'd like some Before shots lol