Jennings Feb 18-20

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
trekuhl;110650 wrote: this thread is worthless without pics...
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

and about 300 more random images (both links are the same pics but the Pbase link seems easier to navigate this amount)

http://thesbimage.com/Jennings%20GP/index.html
http://www.pbase.com/ray645/jennings_gp_2010&page=all

trekuhl

Control Rider
wait a doggone minute troy, were you mel gibson's ass double in such memorable films as Lethal Weapon I and II? i see a resemblance...

200602231441-1.jpg

Landshark

Control Rider
Stuff happens! I had it back out 2 sessions later. It's Daves fault he said go for grass or glory. Plus now I know the suspension changes I made were in the wrong direction.

Dave561

Control Rider
trekuhl;110916 wrote: damn that pic is schweeeeeet! Ray is the bomb!
Haha. Looks like I'm setting up high speed fly by number 12 or 13. After I ran out of fingers and toes I had a hard time counting :D

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Hey Troy,

I liked the other pic too......more sparks and ...... why just drag a knee when you can drag ass too......

Glad that you only bruised your shoulder a little and were able to keep having fun with the rest of the gang.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
original.jpg

You scared me, the lake was directly behind me 15 feet and downhill...... thought I may get some good wake boarding shots.

Landshark;110926 wrote: Stuff happens! I had it back out 2 sessions later. It's Daves fault he said go for grass or glory. Plus now I know the suspension changes I made were in the wrong direction.

Dave561

Control Rider
Troy still waiting on you to cook dinner. Next track event you better make that happen. :D

I was looking through some of the pics and Ray, you could make a turtle look fast out there. I like to give you a hard time about the gear, but I bet you could through out some great shots with a point and shoot. Amazing work!!!

RB8_4010.jpg

RB8_4812.jpg

RB8_6098.jpg