Jennings February

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
This is a private event I've been holding for the last six years. Please let me know if interested and all spots are reserved with payment.

When
Fri – Sun
Feb 20 -22, 2015
Gates will open 5-10 PM on Thursday the day before the event

Format
2 groups ½ hour sessions
Pictures included by Ray at SBImage
Maximum riders is 60
Group 1 – Advanced rules (no contact will be allowed or tolerated)
Group 2 – Intermediate rules (NO INSIDE passing, rules remain the same when the helmet goes on)
Mock Race last day of event (Advanced rules for mock races in both groups, keep it clean and fun – You should all know what you win by now so let’s not get crazy out there)

Payment
$400
All Spots secured with payment
Preferred method Check or Cash
Credit Card by phone (+3% $412)
Please shoot me a PM for payment

knut

Control Rider
And guess who will be there..... Yes, coming all the way from Sweden for this event..... :)

/Patrick

motorkas

I'm in, I've been looking forward to this event.

See the bolded section below. . .:D

This is a private event I've been holding for the last six years. Please let me know if interested and all spots are reserved with payment.

When
Fri – Sun
Feb 20 -22, 2015
Gates will open 5-10 PM on Thursday the day before the event

Format
2 groups ½ hour sessions
Pictures included by Ray at SBImage
Maximum riders is 60
Group 1 – Advanced rules (no contact will be allowed or tolerated)
Group 2 – Intermediate rules (NO INSIDE passing, rules remain the same when the helmet goes on)
Mock Race last day of event (Advanced rules for mock races in both groups, keep it clean and fun – You should all know what you win by now so let’s not get crazy out there)

Payment
$400
All Spots secured with payment
Preferred method Check or Cash
Credit Card by phone (+3% $412)
Please shoot me a PM for payment

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Registration closes this Friday the 23rd. If you haven't contacted me already the event will be closed.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Event is now on wait list. Waiting on last payments to be received. Thanks to all who are attending. This event will be epic