Jennings GP 24 - 26

greytop

TJS71 and myself have an additional spot open in our rig for the weekend of Jan 24 - 26. Leaving after work on Friday evening, driving through the night, resting/relaxing/setting up pit on Saturday, riding Sunday and Monday, returning early Tuesday.

Send me an email if interested...

wpalmer4@gmail.com

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
myself and 3 other guys are going for that weekend, see you down there!

JGardy_781

greytop;31140 wrote: yea, she said she would...
Just left you a cell message - my mother-in-law's medical is conflicting with the Jennings weekend - I'll check back if it looks like I'm not going to be committed that weekend, but it looks like an early-season Barber date might be my first riding for the year...

/j

JGardy_781

Saw a truck with a trackbike in the bed, pulling an open trailer with two more on it heading south on 95 as I was heading to the office this morning...

Lucky bastards...

Revvin' Evan

yea, I saw a black superduty with a bike in the bed and three more in the trailer at the gas station this morning. Had a bunch of TPM stickers on truck and trailer. They said they were on the way to Jennings......."Lucky Bastards"

JDog

JGardy_781;32987 wrote: Saw a truck with a trackbike in the bed, pulling an open trailer with two more on it heading south on 95 as I was heading to the office this morning...

Lucky bastards...
pretty sure that was us... black Silverado?

doing it all again next weekend too, whoot! winter training in full effect for the '09 race season.

-Jason
Team Transelement

JGardy_781

JDog;33469 wrote: pretty sure that was us... black Silverado?
Probably - saw it as a black truck, didn't notice the make/model. Was about 8:10a just south of the Springfield interchange...

PARedVFRRider

Welll I wish you the best with the weather. Two4one and I were down there last weekend. It was in the single digits all the way down into Georgia on Thursday night. Friday was a bit chilly as well. Saturday morning it was 32 at Jennings at 7am, but did manage to warm up pretty well on Saturday. Sunday was beautiful in the morning, and we ran sessions straight till 1pm. After the break for lunch it started raining. We managed to get two more sessions in before the monsoons came.

Great weekend though.