Jennings GP crew Feb 2010 question

bad67deuce

Hey guys,
There were two guys pitted almost all the way to the end nearest the entrance. One guy had a 675, and his buddy had a black street Ducati (did'nt ride the track that weekend, just being pit bitch). I forget their names unfortuneately. But anyway the big guy with the Ducati worked for Transocean, the company that owns the rig that was on fire in the Gulf. I was wondering if anyone knew if he was OK, and if he was on the rig or not?

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I was wondering the same thing...... he had everyone's attention when we were trading stories around the campfire. Pretty fascinating stuff that they do on some of those rigs.

My impression was that he was more involved with the drilling rigs than the production platforms......hope he wasn't anywhere near the one that went down.

bad67deuce

Kris,
Thanks for the reply, yeah we had some fun stories to trade for a couple of nights around the campfire. I was the guy that was holding you up for like 5 laps on the last day. I had the two little girls running around. I hope it becomes an annual ritual for us all.
I remember him saying that he did the drilling, and then moved on. (Unless my ageing brain is ailing me) That's what has me most concerned that he may have been there. Cause I heard that the crew was just finished drilling, and was being airlifted out the next day. :confused: