Joe's Garage/Stock is for Sissies

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Sent my forks up to Joe Vital, since I fear the fork, to get the seals/springs replaced. Great communication and customer service....just had them HAND DELIVERED to me here in Richmond....:agree:

though I cannot yet comment on the functional component of his work, as road testing (or with my track record field testing :doh::p) isn't until May...their customer service rocks....

Great people to do business with!!:congrats:

Thanks again and look forward to riding a bike that is actually set up for my body weight!!

Drewbie

Joes the man. Thats why he is building my bikes for the race season and being my at track mechanic and tuner. You will be happy with the work. He took my 750 forks last year and made my 750 handle really nice with some penske internals.:adore:

rk97

Plus this pic from www.stockisforsissies.com got my fiance to consider coming to more TDs with me :congrats:

IMG_0349bbs.jpg

Sara: "wait - they allow dogs and babies at the track?"

me: "yeah - most tracks allow dogs. As far as I know, all of them allow babies."

Sara: "oh - so we can bring Henry! (our dog - no babies) ...why's that guy wearing tights?"

lol.

pitmomma

Jonathan, it was a pleasure meeting you and putting a face with emails and phone calls. Make sure you let us know when you're up here at Summit! We've got some dates planned. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you at all!

RK97--your fiancee can meet both the dog AND the baby at the track this summer! We'll be there. The baby runs around now and has more hair but she loves the motorcycles.