Joe Rocket 2 Piece Leathers

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
I have a set of lightly used Joe Rocket 2 piece leathers. By lightly used I mean less then 10 times total. The jacket has been used slightly more then the pants. They have never been involved in a get off and have been stored in an air-conditioned room. The only marks on them are from dust and some bug splatter, which I can clean up and retake pictures if necessary.

These would be a great cheap way for someone to start track day riding. There is good padding in all the key areas and all the stitching looks first class. In fact, I wish my track leathers had the same thick hip padding that these do. The only downfall to armor is that I do not believe the back protection is adequate, but then most people use a dedicated back protector on the track anyway. They do have the full circumference zipper required. They DO NOT have velcro for sliders. Lizzy at Lizzy Leather quoted me $75 to add the velcro to the leathers so I am taking that into account in my asking price. The jacket is perforated, the pants are not.

The jacket size is 44/54 and the pant size is 36. I am 5'11"ish and 170ish and I'm probably in the middle of the range these would be good for. They have waste adjustments in the pants and jacket.

Pictures attached. Feel free to respond here or PM. Asking $200+shipping. Will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for reading.

P1020569.jpg

P1020571.jpg

P1020572.jpg

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Thanks!

Another bump to the top for a new price:

$200 will get these shipped to your door if your door is in CONUS. Free shipping! Woohoo!