Jordan/Greeny got a new bike!!

Trent1098S

"I bought it brand new in 2006 off the showroom floor"

Translation:

(then I smashed in the tank so I could pull some cool ass highchairs, crashed the fairings, broke the subframe, used bungy cord to hold the tailsection on, repaired the fairings, crashed those, bought new cheap fairings, crashed those, bought some repaired fairings, crashed those, broke the fairing tabs off so now I call it a "streetfighter" cause it's cool to have a naked bike, ducati's do it all the time, and the 18,500 is including the medical bills because my Icon sandals and shorts didn't really work at all when I crashed the bike, now I lost my license from doing wheelies on the interstate so mom is making me sell it)

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

Trent1098S;140870 wrote: "I bought it brand new in 2006 off the showroom floor"

Translation:

(then I smashed in the tank so I could pull some cool ass highchairs, crashed the fairings, broke the subframe, used bungy cord to hold the tailsection on, repaired the fairings, crashed those, bought new cheap fairings, crashed those, bought some repaired fairings, crashed those, broke the fairing tabs off so now I call it a "streetfighter" cause it's cool to have a naked bike, ducati's do it all the time, and the 18,500 is including the medical bills because my Icon sandals and shorts didn't really work at all when I crashed the bike, now I lost my license from doing wheelies on the interstate so mom is making me sell it)
OMG Trent that was funny as hell! ROFLMAO!!!