JTB's Kitchen: The return of the Cookiebar!

jennthebiker

Hi everyone --

It's been awhile since I've been on the Nesba board. I spent this year planning a wedding and getting married! :)

Another big announcement is that I am opening JTB's Kitchen which can be found at www.jtbskitchen.com ! It's very exciting for each of you here who has had a JTB's Cookiebar! And even more exciting for those who haven't -- because now you can!

We are having a Pre-Grand Opening Sale on Monday, October 5th from noon-8pm EST. Payments can be made through paypal or google-check out. We will only be open for 8 hours until our real Grand Opening later in the month.

The Traditional JTB Cookiebar has transformed. It's not only available with regular cookie dough and chocolate chips, it comes available with white chocolate chip, peanut butter chip or a combination of any of the two! Also, each of the chips can be surrounded by chocolate cookie instead of traditional cookie dough. There's also a very new Cookiebar -- Oatmeal Butterscotch! Each mixture is transformed into a 3.5" x 4" Cookiebar weighing about 1/2 pound each. *blink* Yeah they are huge.... but you can cut yours into smaller servings and share with friends if you'd like.

We are also offering a variety of Crispy Treats .... Traditional, White Chocolate, Peanut butter, Butterscotch, and White Chocolate & Coconut.

You can become a Fan on Facebook by clicking here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JTBs-Kitchen/134558084140?v=wall&ref=ts

Or.... you can follow us on twitter at www.jtbskitchen.com/JTBsKitchen

So put this on your calender and place your order on Monday!

Thanks!
jtb -- jenntheBAKER! :)

JTBsKitchen_Home_wURL_Black_small.jpg

Hazo

Hey Jen,

Congrats on the marriage and the new online venture!

for those who don't know, Jens's cookie bars are awesome !! Looking forward to trying the oatmeal butterscotch

Greg

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hey Jen, I was wondering where you'd been this year...now I know! Congrats on your marriage! And also on your online kitchen. Your cookiebars are awesome!!

ZLTFUL

Wait wait wait...you're a good rider AND a famous cookiebar maker??!! Boy, if that husband of yours doesn't realize just how lucky he is... ;)

Congrats on the marriage and the business. And nothing but the best of luck to you!!