Jugs...

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
...fuel jugs you pervs.

I know a lot of people have the VP racing jugs, are they the best? Are there any others that are better?

Also, with the VP is the square or round better?

I'm just tired of using the POS Walmart cheapies.

Nate

Dave561

Control Rider
The VP jugs are good. I prefer the square cause they pack in the trailer nicer IMO. Just make sure you get red for fill ups at NJMP

BigBird

vp is nice and I actually bought another hose for it that has a on/off lever and doesn't fold that makes it much easier to use.

+1 on the square

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
BigBird;87964 wrote: vp is nice and I actually bought another hose for it that has a on/off lever and doesn't fold that makes it much easier to use.

+1 on the square
Link?

thundertwini

I was going to be real helpful and post a link to Jegs, but I see that they only sell fuel jugs with those horrible push-pull spouts.

I have an older one that is square, with a handle near the bottom, which is helpful when the jug is full. Good luck finding one with just a hose spout. And somebody already mentioned, in NJ, the gas monkeys will not put gas in anything that is not Red. Pain in the ass, for sure. I have a nice Yellow VP jug that I am going to have to paint, or something.

crewnutz

i really dislike the VP style "tall" jugs with the long hose..........

i prefer the cheapo jugs youd find at a place like Ace Hardware........... except they all have those horrible push spouts