July 12-13 @ Summit Point

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Everyone else is making me jealous talking about NJMP and Road Atlanta! Surely I can't be the only person that can't make those events?! Who's in for some Summit Point? In for both days.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Alex and I will be chasing each other around the clearing behind the T5 bleachers on our dirt bikes Sunday afternoon. Anyone else is welcome to join us. I'll bet the more that come play with us the cooler he will think it is.

He's already targeted Emerson as his man to beat. ;-)

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
See you guys on Monday. Might try and make Sunday but the new house is taking up most of our time...

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Alex and I will be chasing each other around the clearing behind the T5 bleachers on our dirt bikes Sunday afternoon. Anyone else is welcome to join us. I'll bet the more that come play with us the cooler he will think it is.

He's already targeted Emerson as his man to beat. ;-)
There can always be a pit bike trail race in the dark again.....all you need is flashlights taped to the bike somewhere if you don't have a headlight. I just can't blow the forks again on the scooter.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
There can always be a pit bike trail race in the dark again.....all you need is flashlights taped to the bike somewhere if you don't have a headlight. I just can't blow the forks again on the scooter.

I'm bringing some clear safety glasses with me for this round!