July 3, 2010 VIR South Pics Available!!!

Quickone4u

Walth;138007 wrote: LOL!! it didn't take long for brad to fall back on that one...well, halfway to turn 1. haha

man, I like your pics A LOT! The next time I go to the track I WILL have something MUCH better than my 2004 issued Kodak 6.1 DX7630. lol. no more embarrassing blurry shots!
Haha, yeh, looked like they were having a blast out there for sure! I'm actually looking forward to upgrading camera gear myself. Here in the next month or so I'll be picking up a new Nikon D300s and a 150-500mm lens! That should open up the possibilities for a lot of sweet shots with that combo! Don't down yourself though man, you got some great action shots too man! I just wanted to throw in a few extras for you!

LUCKEDUCK

Quickone4u;138044 wrote: Just sent yours to your email! The photobucket ones may have some slight crops to them so i didn't know if they would show up full size for you or not so I sent the full size to your email. Feel free to copy any you would like from my photobucket album as well though!
Just got them!! Thanks again!!:adore:

Walth

Quickone4u;138047 wrote: Haha, yeh, looked like they were having a blast out there for sure! I'm actually looking forward to upgrading camera gear myself. Here in the next month or so I'll be picking up a new Nikon D300s and a 150-500mm lens! That should open up the possibilities for a lot of sweet shots with that combo! Don't down yourself though man, you got some great action shots too man! I just wanted to throw in a few extras for you!
glad to see good clear pics! and yeah, they were having a blast out there. Just wasn't much competition between the 600 & 750.

So I've had my cam for 3-4 years, paid 100 bucks for it then, have taken thousands of pics with it. I've been happy with it especially with for normal stuff...but it probably wasn't meant for zero'ing in on you guys going 110-120+ from oak tree while staring down from up at the tower. lol. Gotta get brad to post some of the shots rosie took of the guys. She was actually getting everyone in A group, or pretty much everyone. so that'll be nice.

Quickone4u

Walth;138081 wrote: glad to see good clear pics! and yeah, they were having a blast out there. Just wasn't much competition between the 600 & 750.

So I've had my cam for 3-4 years, paid 100 bucks for it then, have taken thousands of pics with it. I've been happy with it especially with for normal stuff...but it probably wasn't meant for zero'ing in on you guys going 110-120+ from oak tree while staring down from up at the tower. lol. Gotta get brad to post some of the shots rosie took of the guys. She was actually getting everyone in A group, or pretty much everyone. so that'll be nice.
Was she the chick in the grey dress :wow: with the big Cannon camera shooting up in the tower and around some? She should have some good ones from that as well. I was actually shooting up in the tower at the same time for some of those. I was the short guy wearing an orange shirt impersinating a CR:D with the tall hott wife following me around haha! I'm actually pretty sure I got most everybody in each group as well so if anybody else is interested just let me know fellas!

jcoseboom

Thanks

Mike-
Pics look great, I am bike #79 black/yellow w/black leathers, I got bumped on the 4th to A group, not sure if you got any pics that day.. Thanks for taking the time to post all these pics of everybody...

Quickone4u

jcoseboom;138085 wrote: Mike-
Pics look great, I am bike #79 black/yellow w/black leathers, I got bumped on the 4th to A group, not sure if you got any pics that day.. Thanks for taking the time to post all these pics of everybody...
No problem man and congrats on the A bump, that's awesome!!! I actually wasn't able to make it back over for the 4th due to family functions. I did get some more pics of you on the 3rd and can post them up later this afternoon once I get home from work if you would like? You were looking great out there and had some really nice lines going, looked deserving of the bump for sure!

Quickone4u

Walth;138086 wrote: lol, no. idk who that was.
haha yeh, if you seen her then you know who I'm talking about lol! Had to keep my eyes in check and my mouth closed or the wife would have kicked my a** haha! If she was with someone here on the board can I ask, did she hold an umbrella for you?! She definitely looked deserving of the part:D

chaveezy

Hey Mike, see if you got any of me, Raven 2009 R1, #88 B group, Black A* leathers, black helmet,-
and my lights were all taped up with red. That was my first track day ever and they were going to bump me to I but I told them no. Haha. Maybe next time, that was the best time!

Thanks!

Quickone4u

chaveezy;138110 wrote: Hey Mike, see if you got any of me, Raven 2009 R1, #88 B group, Black A* leathers, black helmet,-
and my lights were all taped up with red. That was my first track day ever and they were going to bump me to I but I told them no. Haha. Maybe next time, that was the best time!

Thanks!
Hey man, I had my first track day on the same weekend last year running VIR South as well. I also got the bump to "I" that day but I accepted it :D I'm pretty sure I have some of you! I remember your bike, looked good. You were riding well too! I will find them and post them up later this afternoon when I get off work man!

Quickone4u

jcoseboom;138085 wrote: Mike-
Here you go man, hope you like!
I79.jpg

79I.jpg

Yellow-Black79I.jpg

Yellow-BlackI79.jpg

Quickone4u

chaveezy;138110 wrote: Hey Mike, see if you got any of me, Raven 2009 R1, #88 B group, Black A* leathers, black helmet,-

Thanks!
Got yours too!
B88Black.jpg

Black88B.jpg

BlackYamaha88B.jpg

B88.jpg

Quickone4u

GapRider;138173 wrote: Mike,
Man those pics are AWESOME and that 112 looks great! How can I get some pics of him? :D
It's like magic, you say how awesome my pics are, mention a bike number, and *Poof* here they are!!! :D Hope you like and great job out there!
CR112.jpg

112CR.jpg