July 3, 2010 VIR South Pics Available!!!

Quickone4u

Caught you sleeping on the job too! :crs:
112CRBlue.jpg

Quickone4u

GapRider;138210 wrote: man I must've seen a thousand pics of me on a bike but these are my favorites. Thank you!
You're very welcome man! Thank you for the gracious comments as well! I love my two wheels but, I really enjoy photography as well and have been working to improve both.

Great shots Mike! I've tried to take "action" shots but I must admit, I lack the touch necessary apparently. Do you have any of I group, #423? Blue and black Yamaha R6, i have blue and white leathers and a red/black helmet that doesn't match anymore since I got the new bike ;D

Quickone4u

tomwilliford;138218 wrote: Great shots Mike! I've tried to take "action" shots but I must admit, I lack the touch necessary apparently. Do you have any of I group, #423? Blue and black Yamaha R6, i have blue and white leathers and a red/black helmet that doesn't match anymore since I got the new bike ;D
Tom, I'm very sorru I don't have any better action shots for you :( I could have sworn I got everybody in each group in the session I shot under the oak tree as well. Did you run every session? I was shooting under the oak tree for the last couple of sessions in each group before the break for lunch then I moved out to the front straight. Sorry again but here is what I got.
I423.jpg

423I.jpg

I423Blue.jpg

Quickone4u

I did get you smoking by a CR though :D
Blue423I.jpg

423BlueI.jpg

Sorry again I didn't catch any better action for you, maybe next time :dunno:

jcoseboom

Thanks

Mike-
Those pics turned out great, you could give Pics-of -you a run for their money.HAHA!!
I bought a cd from them, I have to say your pics are just as nice as theirs.. Thanks again for taking the time to get wonderful shots of everybody this weekend...:adore:

Quickone4u

Yeh, yeh, yeh, go ahead and take a bow, you deserve it. Isn't there something in the Nesba rule book about showboating?! :D
NesbaRed67.jpg

yzface

Control Rider
Mike,

Thanks a ton for the great pics!! Best I've seen in a long time! Those are some good shots of me and Brad drag racing down the front straight! Yes, the 750 does have a little on the 600. But Brad's form is spot on! If I ever get him on a 750/100...watch out!

Thanks again!

bmart

Control Rider
Great shots guys. Thanks for posting! I do have some pics from Rosy, but they aren't as "zoomy" as the ones posted here. If someone wants to host, just let me know offlist.

Special congrats to Loren for turning his red #214 CBR600 into and "A" bike! Well done!

sullyszx10r

Quickone4u;137955 wrote: Alright guys and gals, as much as I wanted to be out there riding with you this weekend, I just couldn't pull things together in time. So, instead, I rode the bike down with the wife today to watch and take some pics. If you ran today, July 3, 2010 and would like a few pics just post up your #, you bike and bike color, color of your leathers, and what group you were in. I'm pretty sure I got a few pics at least of everyone that was out there today and figure the least I can do for my fellow Nesbians is share what I got, so just let me know!

Hey man!! Did you by chance get any photos of a Blacked out 08' ZX-10r #6 in I group?

Thanks,

Sully

Quickone4u

Rydell;138353 wrote: Awww, no pics of Black #19 I-Class??
Did you run July 3rd? I have pics of a black R6 #19 with black leathers in "B" group from the 3rd but I wasn't there on the 4th. I Don't have any of a #19 in "I" from the 3rd though:dunno: