July 4th at Road Atlanta

Motofun352

Control Rider
It looks like the July 4th date has disappeared from the calendar. The 5th and 6th are still there. What's the story, is the 4th gone for good? What about those of that prepaid?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We'll post up about the 4th tomorrow after we talk to the track. Should we cancel or move any date, we will credit any who have paid. It was disabled in the interim so members could not sign up just for that reason.

Sorry for the delay.

Reading this was a very pleasant surprise. Thank you for the quick and timely update. I didn't expect to hear what happened to the event on the 4th for at least a week or 3. I was planning my first track days with N2 on the 4th and 5th and when I went to check on it, the 4th was gone. I for one, am really hoping to ride RA that weekend. It's become sort of a tradition. The only glitch on my end is I plan to ride VIR south the weekend before that and I am having trouble with getting the required days off to do both. So, I need the 4th to make it a 2 day event. The 6th is not looking good for me. Question: Will this event be a fundraiser for Air Fence?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Mike,

I'll keep it short... go sign-up for Road Atlanta on July 4th! Here's to tradition :D

motorkas

See you guys there... I need to tame T5 this time!

T.........R...........A.........C.........T.........I...........O...........N.............................C.........O........N.........T..........R............O.............L

:D