June 11 My First Track Day at RA

WaterGuyR1

This is my first track day ever!
Does anyone have advise about what to do to my bike, prior to going to the track and
where can I rent a trailer that would safely transport my bike to the event?
If there's any experienced track riders near or within the DuPage County IL area that would like to help me through this first track day, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank, you

:dunno:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
uhaul works....but i am sure there are people near your area or at least travelling by your area that will help ya get your bike down...

drink lots of fluids....make sure you have all your gear....pull the fuse for your headlights and tail lights...make sure you fill up your gas tank...

i think thats enough for the first track day...after that....prepare to buy an enclosed trailer to keep all the random crap you have suddenly found out you need for any other trackday after that!!

danch

Maybe post up in the MidWest area for a ride share, other than that, yeah, uhaul works.

Read the rider's manual - tape over (blue painter's tape) all light lenses, remove or tape over mirrors. Try to sleep. bring plenty of fluids and gas! You'll burn a lot of fuel at Road America!