June 29th VIR 'B' group video

racerx69

Awesome videos bro, Sat. was my first trackday and had a blast. Gr8 riding by the way, i was on an all blk 07 gixxer 600 #69. Hope to see ya again in August!!

bowtie76

devildogae;279980 wrote: I'm going to watch the rest, your from Green? That's pretty close to c'ville right?
Yeah I live right off rt33 and work at UVA. I posted on your rt33 swift run video that I live about 5 min from the old gas station you started from .

Drop me a line next time you come up to ride.

sdr2n@virginia.edu

devildogae

bowtie76;279982 wrote: Yeah I live right off rt33 and work at UVA. I posted on your rt33 swift run video that I live about 5 min from the old gas station you started from .

Drop me a line next time you come up to ride.

sdr2n@virginia.edu
Sounds like a plan, I live off Rio and work at UVA as well.

andersoncm2

In the process of editing videos to get them more Youtube friendly. Hopefully I'll have a couple up by the beginning of next week.:D

devildogae

andersoncm2;280003 wrote: In the process of editing videos to get them more Youtube friendly. Hopefully I'll have a couple up by the beginning of next week.:D
You got the bump to 'I' hu, did you ask to be evaluated?

andersoncm2

devildogae;280009 wrote: You got the bump to 'I' hu, did you ask to be evaluated?
Yeah, I rode the last session of the day with 'I'. Didn't ask for an evaluation, just asked questions afte each session. Also, tried to be near a CR as much as possible on the track.