Just a thank you

dhaines

Just wanted to say thanks to all the CR’s and N2 staff for an outstanding weekend at Summit Point. You ladies and gentlemen run an organization that in my opinion is second to none on all levels and it shows each and every track day I ride with you guys. I would also like to thank CR Tom(yellow/black/white R6) for working with me Saturday and showing me better lines thru 6-7-8-9. It really helped me start putting it together better. Also I wish I could remember the CR’s name but he gave me a great point about setting up body position as I brake so I’m setup for the tip in. It’s these things that make your organization the absolute best. Thanks again and already looking forward to the next one.

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Glad to help and glad you had a good weekend! That's a tough section to get right but oh so much fun once it starts to click. Will see you out there again later this year!

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
I was the other CR. It was cool to see you put that feedback to use right away. I think it will make a big difference helping you go faster in the future.