Just got my barn organized

betarace

Used my variable speed hammer drill to put up brackets and a whiteboard. No u-hauls were harmed today.
hudy6equ.jpg

denbsteph

I don't see anyone coming thru the "drywall" to steal your stuff, looks cool. It looks like it would be rather cool in the summer months, true?

betarace

It's a bank barn built in 1790. Built into the bank of a hill. Cool in summer, warm in winter. No squids allowed.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
betarace;287019 wrote: It's a bank barn built in 1790. Built into the bank of a hill. Cool in summer, warm in winter. No squids allowed.
So, you can't even go in your own barn!? :D

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
betarace;287019 wrote: It's a bank barn built in 1790. Built into the bank of a hill. Cool in summer, warm in winter. No squids allowed.
Where's the stripper pole and the beer frig at?! :dunno:

ceptorman

It's nice to have your own place to work on bikes. Built in 1790!!! I'll bet that barn could tell a few stories:wow:

rmadursk

nice stand...

betarace;287008 wrote: Used my variable speed hammer drill to put up brackets and a whiteboard. No u-hauls were harmed today.
hudy6equ.jpg
I need one of those stands. I get so tired of getting down and up working on motorcycles. Anyone over see one that would work with a symmetric 2-post auto lift?

Ron