Just got to give props - when due!

whitarnold

Ok, I just have to give Chuck at PerformanceCycleWorx many props! I contacted him about ordering me a 30mil kit and scheduling me a time to install the kit. He ordered the kit called me with a time and date to meet, which was very professional. The kit took about 2 days to arrive at his shop and during that time I located some Brembo calipers and contacted Chuck, to see if we could install them on the same day. He said, "No problem, and I will not even charge you anything!" LOL So, the day arrived, and I made my way to GA, found Chuck waiting on me. He helped me unload the bike and immediately started working on the forks. I asked if I could change the bikes oil while he worked on the forks and he showed me where all his tools were located, etc.... I changed the oil and finished about 2 minutes before he had the forks back on the bike. No time wasted.... The dude is a machine! You know, the best thing about the whole experience was being able to "pick his brain" on everything from take-offs to brake pads. We can learn sooooo much when we ask. I viewed the whole experience as "Money Well Spent". I was out of there and on my was home by lunch. LOL He even drew me a map of how to make it back home in the least amount of time!
--Whit