Just not feelin it

ERB68

Ok, I had a great day, but not one CR had ANY advice for me:(

I'm sure I need some help (at least that's what my wife says) Yet no love.

I still had fun and found out the hard way you can do stoppie's in the gravel trap.:eek:

butchf

sometimes it takes a move on your part to get help......just my .02
BTW...next track day, just go up to the group captain, you will get more help.....

eE jeremy

Did you ask any of the control riders to watch a lap or two?

I look at it like this, if they see you doing something that will land you on your ass, they will stop and talk to you, if you're cruisin along at a good pace, they'll assume you are working on something somebody else told you to work on. If you're looking for help they'll assume you'll seek them out. Take the lack of CR's seeking you out as a compliment you weren't doing anything REALLY wrong haha.

aronhalt

Waiting for the obvious advice....

Avoid gravel traps!

I agree with the guys above. If you don't ask before hand, it is hit or miss on if a CR is even behind you watching long enough to give feedback.

ERB68

I must stop drunk posting....

Ok I'll start again,

This was a bit of a tongue in cheek joke.

With all the "Love CR" threads I felt like playing devils advocate.

I don't expect them to follow me all the time. I was really just being a smart a**

Alll in all a grreat day. I hope everyone who had an off is Ok and will be back soon.

Thank everyone that makes these day possible.

butchf

ERB68;53006 wrote: I must stop drunk posting....

Ok I'll start again,

This was a bit of a tongue in cheek joke.

With all the "Love CR" threads I felt like playing devils advocate.

I don't expect them to follow me all the time. I was really just being a smart a**

Alll in all a grreat day. I hope everyone who had an off is Ok and will be back soon.

Thank everyone that makes these day possible.
:doh:
I thought my son wasn't doing his job......ooops, he wasn't there