Just pull the douche lever

avizpls

#11-A
I'm going to put a shifter like that on my bike. It'll be on the clutch side, too. see ya at the track!

fitz

right on...thanks....yeah I built it, with the help of my buddy who owns a shop called flames unlimited in PA. it's a stock Harley motor. kick only, no front brake, internal throttle. yeah it ripped the foot clutch off the frame, bent the handle bars. I did the same thing with my other scooter also check out that vid on my channel....its getting expensive being a daredevil....check out my clubs web site more burnout stuff on there

OK, so he is re-inventing the motorcycle, test crashing it while his girl videos the event but can't figure out which is up on the camera. Both being proud of their accomplishment post it on Youtube.

What scares me most is they're probably breeding.

cooker1

I know a few guys around here with the suicide shifter it looks cool and all , they just use foot lever for clutch but I would not want to take my hands off bars with a hand full of throttle as numbnuts just showed us what happens !

denbsteph

Fu%&ing Pirate! What a schmuck! I agree with Fitz, these idiots are probably breeding causing more strain on the already dumbing of America policies. Dude does not have a clue, Fu$%ing Pirate. His girl sounds/acts like she is 15, WTF is with that?

dbarufaldi

I'm not big on burnouts - never really got the attraction. Maybe as a celebration after winning a motogp or WSBK race...less so "because I can".

Either way, I KNOW I would not be trying it on a bike with no front brake. I wonder if the squared off rear tire was that way from previous burnouts, or because the guy has no front brake, so he's just locking it up at stoplights. Either way, what's the thought process for doing a burnout with only one foot-operated brake, and having both feet on the ground?

In the end, I find myself embracing this level of stupidity...it's the only way for evolution to really work.

Dan B