Just want to say THANKS !!!!!

bmrboy

Hi all.....

Just want to say a few things,will try to make it short; First,Thanks to Kenny & Kyle and the rest of the Irish Racing crew
Cory two Butts, Matt Paulson and everyone that contributed to Saturday nights meet and greet Awesome as usual. :D

Now, everyone that knows me realizes that I had a very difficult decision to make about continuing to track ride because
of health issues ... Yes my S1000RR has been sold .... it feels very strange to walk into the man cave and not see my
little rocket sled .... I had the time of my life riding that Ballistic Missile .... :eek: But I feel that I should properly thank
a few of NESBA's finest .... The S/E Control riders ... and you know who you are .... Thanks for your time & effort
and advice in pointing in the correct direction,your guidance helped me to achive & and far surpass my riding skills. :)

I can honestly say,from where I started and how I finished was truely astounding ... from just lighting the fuse at Oak tree
or the Hog pen turn I was able to carry that kind of speed through the turns as well was, WAY COOL .........

So thanks guys .... I had a BLAST ... made alot of new friends, you all made me feel welcome it was good to see you all.
Have a safe season .. Thanks JRA,CALVIN, and a special thanks to Taylor Wells ... it was a pleasure to ride with you .....
and keep up with you .. well sort of :haha:

THANKS EVERYONE; RIDE SAFE,HAVE FUN,GO FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corymac

Great time with you Saturday as well. You can always just come out to the track and hang out.:)

ADVRacer

Mike:
It's not going to be the same without you out on the track, but that doesn't mean you can't come and hang out. As we all sat around Saturday night enjoying the food and friends, The "NESBA Experience" was in full bloom. So many good people that would do anything for you. This is more than motorcycles, this is a family of good people and I'm glad to be a part of it. I wish you could've hung around to watch us ride on Sunday. The mental improvement I gained with the warmers you dropped off was nothing short of a miracle. I've never ridden that fast, EVER! Thanks again, and I hope to see you soon.

Starface111

Control Rider
Yeah, THANKS!!

I wanted to say thank you to Eddy. He was in the B group as one of the CR's.
On the 4:40 session he led the left lane, first riders out. I was first out behind him.
He showed me some great lines. He let me lead for a bit and then he would lead for a bit. He helped me gain more confidence and with him, I recorded my fastest lap times.
When we got back to pits he recommended that I move to the "I" group.
He quickly did the paperwork and I was able to get on the track for the 5:20 "I" session. (the last one of the day)
On that last session, I was able to post my fastest lap times 'eva.

5th session 72 degrees
1:46.84
1:48.91
1:50.56
*1:43.9*
1:50.38
2:01.56
1:47.0

Thanks again. I think the encouragement was outstanding and it motivated me.
I felt honored and I had a real sense of accomplishment for being moved up.

Eddy trying to catch me. (just kidding, he was able to pass me at any time)
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu268/starface111/IMG_1256.jpg

My graduation
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu268/starface111/P1040793.jpg

corymac

Starface111,

Great job!!! That will be a day you will remember from here on out. Just keep it nice and slow, and not worry about getting bumped up to the next group. Just let it come to you, because it will.

denbsteph

ADVRacer;269636 wrote: Mike:
It's not going to be the same without you out on the track, but that doesn't mean you can't come and hang out. As we all sat around Saturday night enjoying the food and friends, The "NESBA Experience" was in full bloom. So many good people that would do anything for you. This is more than motorcycles, this is a family of good people and I'm glad to be a part of it. I wish you could've hung around to watch us ride on Sunday. The mental improvement I gained with the warmers you dropped off was nothing short of a miracle. I've never ridden that fast, EVER! Thanks again, and I hope to see you soon.

:agree: