Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

vinny337;301511 wrote: #337 Was the number on my first house.
I was hoping you were going to reply, I will be cursing your # when I try to get that sticky thing off my trailer I bought from you..LOL LOL Going to replace it with a big 71 in both spots you had your # on. Is it riding season yet? Carry on!

leanangler

Control Rider
Several reasons:
its my birthday,
I won $5K on it at the roulette wheel in Tahoe,
Miguel Duhamel was one of my favorite riders

:D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I had a shirt with 66 on it when I was a Toddler my Mom said was my favorite shirt. I had to wear it all the time.
In high school varsity football I got issued jersey 66.
Matt Mladin is my favorite racer that ever raced AMA SBK. His original number was 66.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
FZ1guy;301522 wrote: #56 = my birth year and it's the fastest number

...and I'm riding with a 86? Gosh, I am old.
My birth year is after '86.... :D

Not by much...well, ok, one to be specific, but it is nonetheless.

Dad was born in '48, he did his first TD last year. "Old" is a relative term. ;)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
#92 - The atomic number of uranium. I chose it because it is the heaviest naturally-occurring element. It's also the birth year of my first son, the wife's favorite #, so it has a little 23-enigma going on as well... :D

Jiggy

Control Rider
Emerson;301495 wrote: 503 is the area code of my birth country El Salvador
what the hell is a birth country? and this whole "birth country" has one area code? :notsure:

Jiggy

Control Rider
#197...... the number that the used race plastics had on them when I bought my first set years ago. I prefer #42 but looking around the paddock, it was a common number for some reason.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
scotman623;301518 wrote: I was hoping you were going to reply, I will be cursing your # when I try to get that sticky thing off my trailer I bought from you..LOL LOL Going to replace it with a big 71 in both spots you had your # on. Is it riding season yet? Carry on!
Haha, I shed a tear as you drove off into the sunset... The numbers will come off with nooooo problem. :D

BlueMax

SV is #174 so Mike #74 can use my SV at CCS events by covering up the 1. Flip side I can use his SV by adding a 1. Still need to swap out transmitters but all is good.

shad0ws

Was really big into mustangs before I got my bike and always sported #281 for their cubic inches. Kind of stupid but I just stick with it to keep everything the same.

ridelater

had #280 b/c 28 was the # of my favorite hockey player steve larmer chicago blackhawks then added the 0 b/c i felt like a squid rocking double digits if i tried to race. then I did lose that # to racing and had to take 908 the day i met my wife. sept. 8. still want my 280 back but the other guy just wont stop racing.:banghead:.
its a real kick in the :nutkick: each year I see him with my # until then it makes the wife happy knowing I'm rocking our #.

I have a '76 Kaw 900 that has never been down. Still stock. I've had it since '78. I had just come in from a nice spring evening putt around the "neighborhood" the night I signed up with NESBA for the first time.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Cool thread! Started out 610. I was a legitimate 6'10" at one time in my life. Family said it was hard to read at speed, so for a very short time, I switched to 61. Didn't care for that, so it changed it to 10. Also, I am always the first guy in the photos for the advanced group.

Jiggy;301529 wrote: what the hell is a birth country? and this whole "birth country" has one area code? :notsure:
Jiggy, didn't you know? There is only one phone that everyone shares!