Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia to Summit Point for 5/12 5/13

davebanks

Guys,

I'll be heading to Summit Point on 5/11 from Lexington, KY. Anyone in Kentucky, West Virginia, or Virginia that wants to ride share is welcome. I will be at Summit 5/12 & 5/13; returning to KY the morning of 5/14.

I have a crew cab pickup and 22' trailer. Can easily accomodate you, your bike and all your gear. Just want to split the fuel cost up based upon your mileage.

Thanks!

David Banks

davebanks

junglelogic;238575 wrote: I was actually thinking about this date. My birthday is on the 4th and this is like a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!
Cool. I can pick you up 5/11 and drop you off 5/14. Does that fit your schedule?

junglelogic

It fits my schedule. I'll check with the wife when I get home tomorrow, just to be sure. I'm out of town on business right now. Sucks because I'll only be about 1.5 hours from Summit tomorrow. Then 20 minutes from BeaveRun tomorrow afternoon. And them 4 hours from both tomorrow night.

junglelogic

I'm trying. I have some tricks up my sleeve and depending how the next week goes will determine my track time. Sorry for not being more absolute on this. I think it's going to work though.

davebanks

junglelogic;238967 wrote: I'm trying. I have some tricks up my sleeve and depending how the next week goes will determine my track time. Sorry for not being more absolute on this. I think it's going to work though.
Understood (I have a wife too)...

Let me know how it works out!