Kill the JJ

Macon663

Twiztedjester55;216923 wrote: He would need a working bike first and then once it was working he would need to keep it on two wheels.
I guess if I was doing 34s at Jersey I wouldn't crash either, lol

;)

I'll be back Dave.

slowpoke

Macon663;217008 wrote: I guess if I was doing 34s at Jersey I wouldn't crash either, lol

;)

I'll be back Dave.
34s?? You're giving him WAAAYYYYY too much credit.

Pissed I wasn't there for this, but I'll try to come out at Lightning and see if I can put some points on the board.

Twiztedjester55

slowpoke;217203 wrote: 34s?? You're giving him WAAAYYYYY too much credit.

Pissed I wasn't there for this, but I'll try to come out at Lightning and see if I can put some points on the board.
Pete thinks you shouldn't be in "A" unless you're running 30.0's.

I'd be surprised if you weren't at Lightning. I would think the only thing that would keep you from running there would be if someone else was running Tbolt or you were doing YCRS again.

slowpoke

Twiztedjester55;217208 wrote: Pete thinks you shouldn't be in "A" unless you're running 30.0's.

I'd be surprised if you weren't at Lightning. I would think the only thing that would keep you from running there would be if someone else was running Tbolt or you were doing YCRS again.
love it - keep going......

along with the stuffing, i'm going to lap your slow ass there. can't f'ing wait!

RyanITV

Admin
twiztedjester55;217208 wrote: i'd be surprised if you weren't at lightning. I would think the only thing that would keep you from running there would be if someone else was running tbolt or you were doing ycrs again.
HAHAHAHA!

Wait - what about my stuff heading out on pit lane? If Kris' counts, so does mine!

Ryan

Twiztedjester55

Alright motherfuckers, 1st off pit out doesn't count if it does I'll make sure none of us even make it Turn 0, secondly if you all are as good as you say you are you can at least wait until after the out lap. (yes Ryan this means you would have to do more than 1 lap before putting your bike back in the trailer)

Macon663

Twiztedjester55;217267 wrote: Alright motherfuckers, 1st off pit out doesn't count if it does I'll make sure none of us even make it Turn 0, secondly if you all are as good as you say you are you can at least wait until after the out lap. (yes Ryan this means you would have to do more than 1 lap before putting your bike back in the trailer)
If you just went a little faster JJ you wouldn't be everyone's favorite side on turkey day.

Jiggy

Control Rider
This weekend at Lightning......In for both days. What is the single lap pass count record on JJ? I'm going for it.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Twiztedjester55;217267 wrote: ...1st off pit out doesn't count... secondly if you all are as good as you say you are you can at least wait until after the out lap.

They all count JJ... Just be glad that we don't stuff you coming out of the garage or from under your canopy.:D

Updated
Anyone else want in on the fun?

Lou- 1
Dave- 4, +10(Conditional)
Will- 4, +10(Conditional)
Kris- 2 +10(Conditional)
Ryan- 2
Pontrelli- 10(Conditional)
Jiggy- 10(Conditional)

Twiztedjester55

jcurtis;217286 wrote: They all count JJ... Just be glad that we don't stuff you coming out of the garage or from under your canopy.:D
What are you talking about? As soon as I got there Tuesday you fuckers were bumping and stuffing me while I was walking around the paddock and the garages" You didn't even wait for me to get the bike out of the trailer much less get on it:dunno::argh:

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Twiztedjester55;217288 wrote: Jim why don't you photoshop my helmet on a turkey so I can use it as an avatar
Great idea!! Done.

Turkey.jpg

RyanITV

Admin
Twiztedjester55;217287 wrote: What are you talking about? As soon as I got there Tuesday you fuckers were bumping and stuffing me while I was walking around the paddock and the garages" You didn't even wait for me to get the bike out of the trailer much less get on it:dunno::argh:
Hahahaha - so true. As soon as he walked up i stepped in front of him and bumped him out of my way. ;)

Ryan

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
jcurtis;217286 wrote: They all count JJ... Just be glad that we don't stuff you coming out of the garage or from under your canopy.:D

Updated
Anyone else want in on the fun?

Lou- 1
Dave- 4, +10(Conditional)
Will- 4, +10(Conditional)
Kris- 2 +10(Conditional)
Ryan- 2
Pontrelli- 10(Conditional)
Jiggy- 10(Conditional)
Count me in!!!