Kill the JJ

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Road A plans fell apart. Looks like a few more will be at Lightning this weekend. Updated.

Lou- 1 +10(Conditional)
Dave- 4, +10(Conditional)
Will- 4, +10(Conditional)
Kris- 2 +10(Conditional)
Ryan- 2 +10(Conditional)
Pontrelli- +10(Conditional)
Jiggy- +10(Conditional)
Emerson- +1(Conditional)... more if he is able to keep his bike on the track.
Jim- +10(Conditional)
Rob C- +10(Conditional)

10 CR's, 10 corners....nice! The numbers may seem a little low, but keep in mind that these are 'per session' numbers.

JJ, do you have a GoPro camera? If not, we can supply one for the front and back of your bike. Should be more effective to capture the carnage. :flipoff: See you this weekend. :D

Twiztedjester55

Haha I swear you guys all bailed on Road Atlanta just so you could fuck with me, you guys are gonna be disappointed if I can't make it. As it stands now I should be there Sunday. I'm looking forward to it, well except Emerson he's just plain dangerous.

RyanITV

Admin
Twiztedjester55;217631 wrote: Haha I swear you guys all bailed on Road Atlanta just so you could fuck with me, you guys are gonna be disappointed if I can't make it. As it stands now I should be there Sunday. I'm looking forward to it, well except Emerson he's just plain dangerous.
If we slow down to let you by, then repass, it counts. How about a pool to see who can do the most successive passes in one lap?

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Twiztedjester55;216836 wrote: hahaha, I totally missed this thread. No Monday for me. Possibly Lightning next Sunday. (Lenny this means the Sunday after the one coming up)
I'll be there JJ!:spank:

Twiztedjester55

RyanITV;217633 wrote: If we slow down to let you by, then repass, it counts. How about a pool to see who can do the most successive passes in one lap?
Yes it counts if you slow down and repass, I'm waiting to see if one of you trys to pass me twice in the bowl on the same lap.

noobinacan;217636 wrote: wow dude...they were not kidding...
Are you sore at all after all that ? :D
Nah I enjoy it actually, guess I'm a sadist:spank: The way I see it this will either make me faster or kill me. And those numbers haven't happened yet, that's just predicted passes.

Lenny ZX9R;217638 wrote:
I'll be there JJ!:spank:
You sure you know which weekend to be there, right Lenny?

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Twiztedjester55;217652 wrote: I'm waiting to see if one of you trys to pass me twice in the bowl on the same lap.
Three passes in the bowls can be done. 4 would be fun and earn extra points. I'm willing to give it a try.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Updated.

Lou- 1 +10(Conditional)
Kris- 2 +10(Conditional)
Ryan- 2 +10(Conditional)
Pontrelli- +10(Conditional)
Jiggy- +10(Conditional)
Emerson- +1(Conditional)... more if he is able to keep his bike on the track.
Jim- +10(Conditional)
Rob C- +10(Conditional)
Lenny +10(Conditional)

noobinacan

muchwin.jpg

Twiztedjester55

jcurtis;217664 wrote: Fixed

Lou- 1 +10(Conditional)
Kris- 2 +10(Conditional)
Ryan- 2 +1 maybe(Conditional) (He would have to ride in :a: to pass me and we all know Ryan usually only rides B @ I so he can feel like a rock star)
Pontrelli- +10(Conditional)(It's not Tbolt so it's no guarantee he'll even be there)
Jiggy- +10(Conditional)
Emerson- +1(Conditional)... more if he is able to keep his bike on the track. (Safe bet he won't last the day he'll either wreck or break something)

Jim- +10(Conditional)
Rob C- +10(Conditional)
Lenny +10(Conditional) Lenny will probably show up a week late
Hehehe:D

LOrtega

Control Rider
Well Im doing Yamaha Demo's, Do I get Extra Points for passing him on a 100% STOCK BIKE and giving him a beep beep with the horn???

slowpoke

Macon663;217730 wrote: Above should count for twice as many points.
:agree:

i was hoping to have a 125 for lightning, but not sure i'll be able to. that also has to be worth at least double points (especially since i've never ridden one).