Knox - 9 Panel Back Protector - $100

smorourke

Never Used (I received this as a gift after I purchased the Knox Contour back protector). Features:

The new generation of back protector - Newly designed for 2008.

The new AEGIS back protector is the result of an intensive 12 month R & D programme and represents a new thoughtful approach to back protection that really addresses the needs of real riders.

* The new Aegis is 30% lighter and also a more refined shape and thickness than the previous Ricochet.
* A system of flex channels allow it to sculpt around the back, making it more comfortable to wear under tight outer riding apparel.
* The new Aegis is completely breathable with a superior air venting system for maximum air flow to keep riders cool.
* The spine section articulates freely, moving with the rider but at the same time ensuring maximum protection is maintained in all positions.
* A multi position waist strap system gives precision fitting. It ensures that the rider can fix the back protector in the correct position so it does not move upwards during use.
* A new integral shoulder strap slider system allows the straps to adjust automatically to the correct position during use. Ensures a personalised comfortable fit at all times.
* A fully adjustable and removable kidney section in soft PU gives added performance in this sensitive area.
* Independently tested and approves to EN1621-2 Level 2, which is the highest rating possible under current EU testing regulations, so the wearer can have complete confidence.
* Designed so that the spine section can be customised to create a personalised look for the wearer.
* 9 Plate Protector
* Optional Knox CE approved chest protector can be fitted/integrated.

Looking for $100 - free shipping

Scott

smorourke

Hmmm - when this was purchased for me from SPTG - they recommended the 9 plate for my size as it covers a portion of the tailbone without interfering with the overall fit/comfort. That being said - use your best judgement on fit, etc. Thanks!!