Kobe USA XPRO Racing Suit 52 US

BrandDC

For the big boys - Kobe USA XPRO Racing Suit size 52 US. I'm 6'2" 225lbs. and the suit is too big for me. Pick up a quality suit for less than a cheap leather jacket. Excellent condition (only worn a few times) other than light abrasion behind right shoulder and arm. Located in Ashburn, VA.

Kobe USA uses only premium race grade, heavy weight 1.7mm cowhide that is double and triple stitched in high abrasion and impact areas.

Double layer leather is used in the seat, shoulders, elbow/forearms, and knees for even more protection in those critical areas. And Kobe sets the standard by insisting on top quality European CE approved body armor. There are energy absorbing pads embossed into the front and rear torso, the shoulders, both hips, and the collar bone areas. Carbon/Kevlar reinforcements are then added in critical areas. A 10mm pad of energy absorbing E-foam is added in the back for extra protection!

The fully perforated front torso, front thighs, and backside of lower legs provides maximum ventilation. The suit also has a full-length cool-mesh liner. Keprotec kevlar stretch panels on inner arm, crotch and back of knee provide maximum comfort and fit. Pleated leather stretch panels in the lower back, knee/thigh areas, and behind the arms further enhance the high level of fit and comfort. Kobe Xpro's feature a built in aerodynamic hump that fills the area behind your helmet for less air drag and less noise, plus it offers extra padding at the top of the spine. Durable YKK metal zippers and race quality knee sliders are standard. No other leathers near this price have so many features.

BrandDC

Yes, it's loose on me. The length is fine but it would have to be tailored (taken in) as I prefer a snug fit. Altering this suit is a lot more cost-effective than buying a custom suit but I'll stick with 2-piece suits for now.

henryantrim;293385 wrote: How is the agv suit too big? I'm 6'4 but slim. Is the suit too baggy for you, too long?