Kobe XPro Leathers Sz. 42 $150

Dave_636

Bought a new suit so I don't need this one anymore. Worn for one season it's a Kobe Xpro suit size 42 in yellow. Price is $150 plus shipping. Here is a link to the Kobe website: http://www.kobeusa.com/suit_x-pro.html

I'm about 6' tall and weight 180 with a medium/athletic build. Waist is a 32, inseam is 32/33. Suit fits great for the most part, the knee and lower thigh area is not as snug as I like. I had the bottom of the leg raised about 2" by Alexa (great work ) since the suit was a tad too long and was pushing up the knee puck when I put my boots on.

Suit has never been down but there is a decent sized hole in the right knee. I placed my knee puck in the wrong area and burned a hole through the suit before I knew what was happening. Pretty easy to repair if you like but I left it as-is and just covered it with the knee puck.

I will post up pics later tonight feel free to post or PM me with any questions. Best part about this suit is you can always find yourself in the track day pictures :D

Dave_636

Pics:

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg