Kudos to the team at NJMP July 4th

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Just wanted to say hats off to the crew running NJMP (Thunderbolt) yesterday (July 4th).

I honestly don't know that I've ever seen a smoother running day at the track. Personally, the only flags I saw all day other than at the riders mtg were white and checkered - with the exception of a very brief yellow flag at one corner when there was some minor debris on the track. I know there was apparently one short red flag but I didn't see it.

Everybody yesterday got their full share of track time for their money. I'm not sure it would be possible to more effectively get people on and off the track than what transpired yesterday. Weather was excellent, track was sticky, organization was well oiled, and fun was plentiful!

Anyway, thanks to the team!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Thanks! It was a good day indeed. You all made that happen. NJMP can be a bit of a handful if the day starts going sideways. Everyone seemed to have a good time and certainly got their share of track time in. I saw so many people pulling off so early at one point I thought I missed a flag. LOL.

UPCOMING EVENTS
Summit Shenny 07/10
Summit Main 07/11
Pitt Race 07/15
Pitt Race Endurance Races 07/16
NJMP Lightning 07/30
NJMP Lightning 07/31